๖ۣۜ๖Tyki ๖ۣۜ๖Mikk random tranq and hostage
So backseat admin and as far as I am aware you can not tranq because I was arresting your friend. Also how was I supposed to know that it was friendly fight all i saw was blood and lots of people watching you to me it looked like a fight

and all you said was that i tried to arrest you in game you did not explain that it was "friendly"
well its not backseat administration because i was also cuffed and allmost arrested (if it wasnt for my frined who un tied me) so i wasnt taking the rules into my own hands because i was directly involved, you could have came up to us and asked to stop instead of strait away cuffing my friend as we were attacking each other and not any member of the public it just happend to be unfortunate for you that you happend to try and arrest the wrong person.

(04-23-2013, 06:57 PM)Wazzup! Wrote: So backseat admin and as far as I am aware you can not tranq because I was arresting your friend.
backseat administration as far as im aware is when you see some one breaking the rules and you take it into your own hands by punishing the player, so your admiting to breaking the rules?
well this is supposed to be rp and i do not think people start beating the crap into each other as a greeting also you were breaking the laws by attacking each other. Also you still random tranq'd and hostage me this i not about the arrest

How was I backseat admin i saw you 2 killing each other (what i personally thought was arrestable) so i tried to arrest you
it was not a greeting it was a sort of mutual fight that we both did not have any hatred for each other but still fighting even if you punch some one one or 2 times it still spews out a tone of blood on the floor its not even possable to RP a proper fight with out loosing about 100 litres of blood, it was not a random tranq and hostage as you were going to arrest me and send me to jail,
That is not a excuse though you can not do anything but what I say if i have a gun(or tazer) pointed at you and what did you do pull out a tranq and shot me
as confirmed by byqun you were no where near me while holding a tazer thats like if some on has a sniper on you from like the other side of the map, you have to abide by fearRP
I was near you, getting your friend to say otherwise is unreliable
near me when i tranq'd you yes, when i was equipping my tranq sniper no. you were several feat up the street.
You pulled out the gun tranq'd me when I was a few feet away so basically a few steps and geuss what the tazer has a few feet range
no i pulled it out as you were walking past the big rock next to the tree on the left as you spawn.

because if i had pulled it out when you said i did you would have managed to taze me if so.