๖ۣۜ๖Tyki ๖ۣۜ๖Mikk random tranq and hostage
Name of player: ๖ۣۜ๖Tyki ๖ۣۜ๖Mikk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43859310

Time in GMT: about 5pm

Server: v2p

Summary: So. I was dealing some guy going around assaulting people when he starts hitting me in the back i point my tazer on him and he brings out a tranq gun and shoots me. while I am unconscious he hostage ropes me and after 5ish min it gets undone

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=140911452
yes me and a friend are having a friendly fist fight, and this guy comes up to us and cuffs both of us while he is off on the other side of the street more or less i get un tied by my friend and take out a tranq sniper as the cop comes up to me with his tazer i tranq and hostage him.
so you admit to random tranq and hostage

also i think it is breaking fear rp when i have my tazer pointed at you and you bring your weapon out on me and the reason that i went to the other side of the street is that there was another guy random punching

AND how can you untie him when you said i handcuffed you both
i was standing in the bush when my friend un tied me i then equip my tranq and it pulls out as your facing me walking down the street with your tazer out and then when your still out of range of the tazer i tranq you.
so you pulled it out when i had a tazer on you and also you stilled tied me up and another police for no reason
Alright here's how it went down, as I'm a witness I can tell this.
First things first, what tyki said. They were punching eachother but in a friendly way in a sort of friendly fist fight
Then you came up handcuffed them both and then started to deal with someone else, about 30 ft away.
When you weren't looking, and I was at the spot. Tyki yelled and asked me if I could help him, so I did.
AFter which he took out his tranq sniper and as he was doing that, you turned around and didn't point anything at him. Untill the moment he already had his tranq sniper out. Then it became a fight between Tyki and Wazzup! Which tyki won. After that Tyki hostaged tied him up to speak with him and then released him after a minute or so.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
admins can check the positions and times to solve this debate
im standing by the bush by the bustop and your at the second tree by the rock and your holding a tazer out it could be pointed at any one between me and you which there were atleast 3 people and the distance from me to you was large i took out a tranq sniper when it was in my hands you were horazontal to the unemployed spawn and then you walked up to me whilst i was holding my tranq sniper you with your tazer out still not directly aimed at me i tranq'd and hostaged you for arresting my friend and attempting to arrest me.
well once i figure out how to put images on the site i will show you that he said " he tried to arrest me : D so : P"
yes i said that in local ooc which was my responce as to you or the lady in the red dress saying why did you random tranq him/me. i tranq'd you because 1. you arrested my friend and 2. tryed to arrest me under false pretenses.