[IN PRE-PRODUCTION] Studio Town Movie Production!
Welcome to Page 2!
Page2 Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymjifwZ8C...FFE8F8E63F

(04-19-2013, 12:53 AM)Atrades Jenkins Wrote: Job you're seeking: Lead Actor or Set Builder.
In-game Name: Davis Cutmore
Steam Name: Atrades Jenkins
Server Hours: Approx. 170 hours
Suits? Name them: Luis bassio, and i forget the other but the black guy, black suit no tie
Actual film experience: Not much film experience besides that of a few short films of which I played a main role. Also have many accents I can do with ease and they sound good. Russian, British, New Zealander, Australian, Mexican, American, Jersey, Southern, Stereotypical Canadian. Just a few i can think of at the moment. I pick accents up fast too.

Hello Davis!

From experience I can see you are a decent role-player and since you are a cutmore, I'm happy to say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc

~ Welcome to Studio Town! ~

Since this isn't a Talkie film, we don't have room for accents, but I'll consider your application for Lead Actor and talk with the Director. In the mean-time, I'll add you to the new "On Standby" List! This List is meant to place-hold applicants who I see as equally capable for the jobs they have requested and will need some time to think about.

Thanks for applying!

(04-19-2013, 02:48 AM)crazycop22 Wrote: Job you're seeking: camera operator
In-game Name: kevin "danger" flynn
Steam NameThinkingimplyxchaos
Server Hours:319
Suits? Name them: adelmo
Actual film experience: i have camera experiance. i work cameras at my church every sunday. that is pretty much it, but it will be fun to do this RP.

Hello Kevin!

After reviewing your film experience and hours on the server, I'm happy to say....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc

The Camera Crew arrangements are going through some changes, but I'll add you to the list and let you know what happens. The Camera crew may be down sized, so you may be asked to switch to a grip / set builder.

Thanks for applying!
(04-19-2013, 12:53 AM)Atrades Jenkins Wrote: Job you're seeking: Lead Actor or Set Builder.
In-game Name: Davis Cutmore
Steam Name: Atrades Jenkins
Server Hours: Approx. 170 hours
Suits? Name them: Luis bassio, and i forget the other but the black guy, black suit no tie
Actual film experience: Not much film experience besides that of a few short films of which I played a main role. Also have many accents I can do with ease and they sound good. Russian, British, New Zealander, Australian, Mexican, American, Jersey, Southern, Stereotypical Canadian. Just a few i can think of at the moment. I pick accents up fast too.

I like how jersey is one of your accents good job my friend thumbs up to you.Cheese
Job you're seeking: Talent Seeker/Agent
In-game Name: David Montes
Steam Name: Niceguyz
Server Hours:145
Suits? Name them: white suit. Without a tie.
Actual film experience: I make alot of movies on my iPad and use many programs for it.
Job you're seeking:Talent Agent
In-game Name:Ronald'Dig'Brook
Steam Name:[FL:RP]DigDug
Server Hours:494
Suits? Name them:Aldemo Machessi, Giovanni Ciprini, Giancarlo Moretti, Lucio Basso
Actual film experience:Not too much, though i love movies/tv shows and always dreamed of directing one, and also like to write small books, used to make stopaction films with legos when i was younger Tounge
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(04-19-2013, 11:25 PM)Niceguyz Wrote: Job you're seeking: Talent Seeker/Agent
In-game Name: David Montes
Steam Name: Niceguyz
Server Hours:145
Suits? Name them: white suit. Without a tie.
Actual film experience: I make alot of movies on my iPad and use many programs for it.

(04-20-2013, 02:35 AM)DigDug Wrote: Job you're seeking:Talent Agent
Suits? Name them:Aldemo Machessi, Giovanni Ciprini, Giancarlo Moretti, Lucio Basso
Actual film experience:Not too much, though i love movies/tv shows and always dreamed of directing one, and also like to write small books, used to make stopaction films with legos when i was younger Tounge

You guys can expect friend requests soon! We'll talk business individually!
Ah, was unaware someone had already requested to be Talent Agent, if you want i can reconfigure my job application
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
UPDATE! As of 4/22/13

I'm Changing a few details, and adding an event DATE, so be prepared!

Changes:

WHERE: MTL Compound on V2P (Reason : v2p Props to use)

WHEN:
Writing complete by: 4/27.
Studio Construction: 4/27 (Should take One Day)
Start Filming: Late 4/27 - 4/28

(04-20-2013, 02:35 AM)DigDug Wrote: Job you're seeking:Talent Agent

Hey DigDug! I'm happy to say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...xAKFlpdcfc

I'm welcoming you to my Production Team as the Talent Agent! Your Job is (at the moment) to recommend talented actors to fill our rolls! If nobody signs on here on the forums, we may have to make time for Server-wide Auditions. If that's the case our schedule will be adjusted, so that Auditions and Studio construction can be completed on 4/27.

Thanks for registering!
Does Actor need to have a mic? If not ill be a actor instead of talent agent
Unfortunately yes, We're doing some changes and it looks like this will be a talking movie. Actors will need microphones :\
UPDATE!

This is STILL going to happen, I just need to sort some stuff out for the week and I'll be ready to go Saturday!