[IN PRE-PRODUCTION] Studio Town Movie Production!
Job you're seeking: Set Builder
In-game Name: Jessie Santorini
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Corie The Nub
Server Hours: 420+
Suits? Name them: Only one Girl suit *don't know the name
Actual film experience: I would with a set building company after leaving school. i am very good at making things look good.
The following 2 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Menswear Dog, Fathertimegames
Welcome to Page 3!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OaXk95Fd...sults_main

A minor update to the schedule, everything's being pushed forward 1 week! This means we'll have the story and basic writing finished by friday, the Set building will commence on SATURDAY, and depending on set building, we may or may not begin production on LATE SATURDAY or SUNDAY.

That being said...

(04-30-2013, 05:18 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Job you're seeking: Set Builder
In-game Name: Jessie Santorini
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Corie The Nub
Server Hours: 420+
Suits? Name them: Only one Girl suit *don't know the name
Actual film experience: I would with a set building company after leaving school. i am very good at making things look good.

Congratulations Ms. Santorini....

~ Welcome to Studio Town! ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...xAKFlpdcfc

You are the final crew member! We have a full movie production crew ready, and now all we need are the cast! I've sent you a friend request on Steam, if you have any questions we can talk there! I've also put a small update regarding when set-building begins, so hopefully you'll be ready by this Saturday! Let me know on steam if not!
Job you're seeking: Lead Actor
In-game Name: John Fernandez
Steam Name: [FL:RP] ArcHammer
Server Hours: 113
Suits? Name them: Aldemo Marchesi
Actual film experience: In school I have made many adverts for different things, and I personally enjoy acting a lot. I've also made mini movies in school and I am trying to decide whether or not I want to be a proper actor later on in life.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Menswear Dog
Hey hey it's about time someone tried out for acting!

[Image: fUAvD.png] This is your suit, right? Aldemo Marchesi? If so, you're looking pretty good for being our lead actor so far!
(05-06-2013, 10:59 PM)Jack Scott West Wrote: Hey hey it's about time someone tried out for acting!

[Image: fUAvD.png] This is your suit, right? Aldemo Marchesi? If so, you're looking pretty good for being our lead actor so far!

Yep that's mine Smile

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Oh wow Sorry for the late response ArcHammer.
I've sent you a friend request! I'm hesitant to put you on acting yet because I feel like some "audition" might be in order, I'll have to hear your voice and feed you some lines once the script is in a suitable form. Until then I'll keep you updated through steam on what the story is about and how Pre-Production is going!
Job you're seeking: Cast :3
In-game Name: Daniel 'Rain' Jefferson
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Rain
Server Hours: Like 250h?
Suits? Name them: Dat Black One. xD Er.. The Black One with No Tie. Sexy One.
Actual film experience: Er.. Ermm... Eehhh.. Umm.. None.
Well.. I edit Call of Duty clips & used to make Youtube videos.. :L (OOC)
(IC) Nope.
The following 1 user Likes Vati's post:
  • Menswear Dog
Nice to see some more Actors coming up!

Our cap for cast members may be going up as the story and writing progresses, so I'm more than willing to consider you!
I'll add you on steam, Raiin!
Job you're seeking: Lead actor
In-game Name: Kevin 'Rear' Hawki
Steam Name: [FL:RP] The Mysterious
Server Hours: 611
Suits? Name them: The white one which COSTs 100k
Actual film experience: I have camera experience, I have a steady mouse ( a gaming mouse from razer ) so it will be smooth and easy. And I'd love to participate. I got two roleplay Points too.
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
One thing, I don't have a mic so I can't do voice acting as lead actor. But we can get someone to record himself doing the lines then you can put it over my acting if I get in perhaps Tounge

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep