[Finished For Now]Shanty Town RP
8PM PDT is about 3AM GMT i think, cant wait till the 15th ^^
(05-08-2013, 09:05 AM)DigDug Wrote: Well, in response to both HellShell,Archammer and moon, I will add more slots, however im not sure i want to have personal medics as i feel medics should just tend to the city as a whole. Cheese but if you still wanna participate Hellshell, there will be an extra citizen slot waiting for you.

Sounds good Smile
rubberduck At this current moment i am adding all the participants via iphone, this is a pretty hard process, and i'd ask that you elaborate any more details to your steam account? i think there is like 158 results upon searching your name, thanks Cheese

EDIT: Infact if everyone who's steam name is either popular and hard to find perhaps include a link to your profile? or just specifics about it, i know i should have included a type of application code in the start, stupid me Tounge
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
You are going to have to count me out, i cannot make that time. To me, 8PM PDT will be about 3AM, and i've got school the same day so i'd rather have a good night's sleep and do well at school than participate in this RP.

Sorry Sad I really wish i could take part but i just can't
Also going to have to count myself out, it's 3/4AM for me in BST.
Oh crap it's 11am in the middle of the week for me - school time. Aww maan, really would've wished to participate in this. Sad

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Worry not, due to recent events with me aswell I will be changing the date and time
dig

(05-08-2013, 11:10 AM)DigDug Wrote: rubberduck At this current moment i am adding all the participants via iphone, this is a pretty hard process, and i'd ask that you elaborate any more details to your steam account? i think there is like 158 results upon searching your name, thanks Cheese

EDIT: Infact if everyone who's steam name is either popular and hard to find perhaps include a link to your profile? or just specifics about it, i know i should have included a type of application code in the start, stupid me Tounge

Will do Cheese
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057587207/

Should work.
Wait it says the time is 4:00PDT at the time I will be at school so I will have to drop out sorry D: and plus im quite busy over the weekend and need my sleeps Cheese
Well, Hopefully my next event will be better with the times... :/ So yeah I apologize to everyone who had to drop out due to timing, though I think this event will be hosted multiple times Cheese
dig