[Finished For Now]Shanty Town RP
Shocked 
[/color][/font][/size][/size][Image: 2013-04-12_00004.jpg]
[desc]Well shanty town has most likely been done plenty of times, but im here to do it again, because its fun, essentially its a group of houses made in a place separate from the city (can be in the city) such as V33x's park, Im currently working on the dupe for the house, however you can create a custom house in the RP, I've always been fascinated with tiny towns with separate governments then the land its placed in, other RPs that have done this are (HobolandRP, Soli, and a few others I forget about)

[rules and how to RP]Well, obviously the basic idea is that its a separate tiny town of shanty houses, you cannot wear suits In the town, the roleplay consists of homeless people that have taken refuge in the V33x Park near the nexus, eventually the town begins to strive and become an economic power separate from evocity, more towards the end is where we will assign guards, and maybe even trade routes.
The Event Is Now Filled! It will be hosted on the seventeenth of may on the Event Server at 8:00 pm in GMT. If no one is present during the event on v33x it I will be pushed either (Also would like to apologize as i am not good with GMT times, Anyhow see you there!

[Roles]
Shanty Leader - (DigDug)[Event Director]
Shanty Advisor - (Schuichi Nitori)
Shanty Bodyguard - (JOSHUA-X)
Shanty Bodyguard - (Rolorox)[Co-Director of Event]
Shanty Citizen - (Verzyn)
Shanty Citizen - (Dwip)
Shanty Citizen - (ILoveGmod)
Shanty Citizen - (Deriptz)
Shanty Citizen - (Ozman)
Shanty Citizen - (FallenMoons)
Shanty Citizen - (Jack Scott West IV)
Shanty Citizen - (Daejaa)
Shanty Citizen - (HellShell)
Shanty Citizen - (Giant Pony)
Shanty Cook - (Noodle)
Shanty Doctor - (Skrippy)
Shanty Arms Dealer - (Atrades Jenkins)
Shanty BMD - (EvilElf)
Shanty Guard - (tmdirtbike)
Shanty Guard - (originalkhawk)
Shanty Guard - (Oliver)
Jokhah (Jokhah)[Event Director]

------------------------------
[b]Pictures
[Image: 2013-04-11_00001.jpg]
[Image: 2013-04-11_00003.jpg]

Brothers! Today we no longer live in poverty, rather we will rise up and strive! We will build a place to call our own, and we will create paradise within it! This is Shanty Town!!!! *Crowd Cheers*
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Well I've been learning about shanty towns in school so why not Cheese
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Can i be the Shanty Adviser?
Might be saving Shanty Advisor for a friend of mine sorry, all other slots are absolutely open though, just tell me what you want to be Cheese
dig

I would love to be the Shanty Doctor. Smile

Great idea.
Citizenship it is! I've been wanting to start or join a town like this for a while now!

Is the government decided upon or is that an in-game IC thing we'll work out?
Well, thats probobly something that we'll decide later on, i tried to put a limit on how many people would be used in this RP and im trying to keep it at 15
dig

I realy enjoy this kind of roleplay ^^

and i would like to join as Shanty Guard or as Shanty Citizen at first cause you will not need guards from the start i think ^^
keep me updated Cheese
realy looking forward to this
I'd like to be a Shanty Guard. Cheese
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
I'd like to be the shanty bodyguard please Cheese

If not possible, i'll be a citizen.