Ban request on Dark Sniper
(04-10-2013, 09:34 PM)Cownipples Wrote: I just saw this guy tasing and propkilling on the v2p server. Like ALOT of people. He left after he got demoted from his police job. I suggest that the admins check the logs like an hour before this reply, and you will find lots of propkilling from Dark Sniper. (8:30 - 9:30 GMT or something)

Oh wow. I saw him online today as well, and I would have thought that he'd try and behave nicely since he's on his last chance.
But no, he decides to blow it all by killing as many people as possible while he can.

Had he not done that, maybe he'd have a chance at being unbanned in half a year or so. Congratulations, you just screwed up even more. Think of this post when your UBR gets denied in a year.
He hates the community now. He understands that he can't have fun, without getting banned. He doesn't know the rules. He's an 11 year old, he doesn't understand. But he hates the server now, so his ban is only stopping him playing.
One, why would we want a raging 11 year old kid who doesn't know the rules coming in and breaking more rules. Huh? Why would we want to let him to come on again?
Two, I taught my 10 year old brother the rules of a serious roleplay server and he's just fine.
Three, it sounds like he's thinks this is Dark RP, no, it isn't. Now, read the rules with him and he might be one of the best players here, if he sits through this ban quietly and calmly.
Four, I believe as a older brother, instead of fighting an pointless battle when you know he has done wrong (As you have claimed.) and be trying to better him.
Five, even I have been banned once. No big deal. Just try and calm him down.
(04-11-2013, 07:43 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: He hates the community now. He understands that he can't have fun, without getting banned. He doesn't know the rules. He's an 11 year old, he doesn't understand. But he hates the server now, so his ban is only stopping him playing.

Sounds like you agree with him.

He can have fun, but the type of fun that he wants is not the type of fun that you can get on FL.
Yes. I agree it does sound like you are agreeing with him.

He can have fun, just not that particular fun.
I know the rules, im not saying that i role-play in the same way as him.

His idea of "Fun" Is breaking the rules. Don't get the wrong idea that this is the same principle for me. I role-play because i love doing it. Breaking rules isn't something that i enjoy.

What i meant, was he understands that his method of fun, is indeed breaking the rules, which is why he cannot do it. Taking me for a rule-breaker isn't really something that i like people doing.
Then teach him to like roleplay.
We just noticed a similar pattern in your writing in your brothers defense and your brothers actions etc.
May I ask if you know if he is beaten by the hand of the laws, why would you defend him?
(04-10-2013, 02:31 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/tos.html
Quote:1.5. What age do I have to be to use the Services? By using the Services, you represent that you have reached the age of "adulthood" where you live or that you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor and are accepting this Agreement on the minor's behalf and you agree to be bound by it. A Steam account is necessary to use the Services. You need to accept third-party terms of use and provide additional information to Valve Corporation in order to use Steam services.
For one your parents should be supervising you anyway. A note to add, you claim to not be able to use 12 or over games, but Garry's Mod is clearly an Adult(or around )rated game.
Quote:1.11. How can my accounts be used? You are responsible for all activity that takes place with your Services accounts and Steam account. We may limit who may use your Services account or any associated accounts or the number of devices from which you may access the Services.

If you allow or enable a minor to use an associated account, then:

� You represent that you are the parent or legal guardian of such minor;

� You acknowledge that some features of the Services, and some content available through the Services, may contain or expose users to material unsuitable for minors. You agree to supervise usage by minors whom you permit or enable to use the Services. The Services are not intended for use by children under 13 without adult supervision;

� You are responsible for any material that a user of your Services account accesses or is denied access to.
So any way. Your sister, In the eyes of the agreement. Is you.
I believe we have gathered quite a substantial argument, and thus I would like this to be dealt with.
Don't worry, the administrators will get to it in time.

There's just a sh1tload of ban requests for them to deal with.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FearRP and Racism.
Suspension will be applied for 2 weeks.

[FL] Fultzy
Server Administrative Team