We we SHOULDNT change to RP_cityway
EvoCity makes the server crash so we will need a new map , and this one just looks nice
1. I dont know what is wrong with Evocity? Its big its got all the houses and building that we need, and its freaking awesome!
2. If you chabge to Evocity2 we will loose a lot of members( Me! Ð: ) But i know its awesome.. But its stupid :3
3. I havent tryed Cityway so much so i dont know how it is! <.<
(08-05-2010, 09:04 AM)Drwild Wrote: EvoCity makes the server crash so we will need a new map , and this one just looks nice
No, it's not the map. It's the gamemode.
The gamemode is a bit buggy so it tends to crash on random occasions.

Even if we changed map, the server will probably keep crashing as often as it does currently.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Any problems, about the map. Do as kenny did. Make a formal letter to me, pm me it. And I will discuss it with the creator who is working on V2, who is finished when its done. Just hope it wont take as long as SC2 did.
(08-04-2010, 06:45 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: ...... You spelled buy wrong..
no, i havent seen any shops that are fake?? i've seen a few doors that are fake, but still no shops.. <.<

You have grammar problems.

No, I haven't seen any fake shops. I have seen a few doors that are fake, but no shops.
(08-09-2010, 12:54 AM)gYsteZ Wrote:
no, i havent seen any shops that are fake?? i've seen a few doors that are fake, but still no shops.. <.<

No, I haven't seen any fake shops. I have seen a few doors that are fake, but no shops.

You also have grammar problems. :|

And personally I'd like to change to Cityway, Evocity is getting a bit stale now.
EvoCity has got what we NEED. but has it got what we WANT and REQUIRE? NO! we need to change to a new map cus its getting more and more boring with that stupid old map with the time..
(08-09-2010, 11:45 AM)Soap Wrote:

And personally I'd like to change to Cityway, Evocity is getting a bit stale now.

Find 1 fail.
You won't find 1.
(08-09-2010, 09:14 PM)gYsteZ Wrote:
(08-09-2010, 11:45 AM)Soap Wrote:

Find 1 fail.
You won't find 1.

I've seen dozens, actually. Tounge I'm sure it's not my place to be Mr.Nazi, but I wouldn't say you had grammar issues, normally, but seeing you say someone else has makes you look like a hypocrite. I'll point out a mistake next time I see it!

Sorry for the offtopicness.
You do that.