-mall isn't even real
-strange texture designs
-not vehicle friendly
-gas station looks like shit
-REALLY shitty fog system
-clustered environment
-EvoCity's detailed furniture does not work
-pop-in buildings and peices of the environment
-a giant tribute to the map creators, sticks out like a sore thumb.

I think we should stick with Evocity_v2d for now until we can find a better map, because right now, Evocity fullfils all of our current needs. It has a PD, industrial districts, office buildings, gang HQs, wide open spaces, houses, detailed props, Etc. It's an all-in-one map. If it aint broke, don't fix it.
Well, do you have another suggestion, because it seems like allmost EVERYONE is for this map. And i'm getting REALLY TIRED of the old one >.<
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
Indeed this map has all we NEED, but does it have what we require? NO! i've grown tired of Evocity! it's too small, and the roads there are NOT vehicle friendly. i cant see how you think that cityway isnt car friendly?? the roads go faaaar in sloow turns and the Areas are longer from each other -(the tunnels are longer)- which means we can finally have some proper car chases where the escaper at least has a CHANCE to get away.
"Mall isnt even real" wtf is that suppose to mean? xD
hopefully ALL of those things you've mentioned will be fixed in the V2!
at this post you only mention the negativities, and not the advantages: ^see what i just wrote^
-and if you lose your car: just take THE TRAIN! Cheese and Theres a beautiful beach with beautiful apartments and and and.. the city is a bit bigger than in evocity, and there's big industrial buildings which looks a little more civilised and everyone is alot more away from each other which means less minging! Cheese
(08-04-2010, 06:31 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: "Mall isnt even real" wtf is that suppose to mean? xD

"Mall" could be:
A - an urban shopping area featuring a variety of shops surrounding a usually open-air concourse reserved for pedestrian traffic
or
B - a usually large suburban building or group of buildings containing various shops with associated passageways

And with "Not real" I think he means, it's a fake building, you cant enter it.

... which means you cant go in and by a cake from a cakedealer.
Huh
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
...... You spelled buy wrong..
no, i havent seen any shops that are fake?? i've seen a few doors that are fake, but still no shops.. <.<
(08-04-2010, 06:45 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: ...... You spelled buy wrong..
no, i havent seen any shops that are fake?? i've seen a few doors that are fake, but still no shops.. <.<

The HUGE sign that says MALL and the door inside looks real, but its not, its just there to tease.
lololol xD as i said: it's things like THAT which will be fixed in the V2! ;D
The maker of the map is making a v2 I think.

EDIT: Ninja'd D:
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The new evocity is epic win! But switching to it would result in a loss of members Sad
The maker of cityway IS making a V2 paven talked to him, so tell paven what you want to see in it and i guess he can ask the maker