Introduction of Boats
+Support
Aint this adding a new vehicle?
I dont really care, just suggesting it kinda is a vehicle.

+ Support great idea, dont know where your gonna be able to use it though!
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
+Support

I also like the 5m estimated idea
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
+Support
Would love to see this get implemented. When fishing, you often see people spawning raft-like contraptions that try to circumvent the prohibition of certain tools to simulate rowing and/or actual motion. It'd be refreshing and cool to see a variety of this, like with cars, something for every class of person to be able to use (i.e. 1-seated rafts costing $75 000 or so)

+Support!
Support + but the price is too high
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
-support

Just seems silly. Given the size of the lakes are not even worth the time of the developers to implement.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support for small boats, would you really see a Yacht on a lake the size of those in EvoCity?
Small fishing boats and jet-skis on the other hand seem more likely.

The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • DougisBest
The lake on v33x/v2p are both quite big. V2d there is no chance of boats.
I still feel they aren't big enough for a boat. If you want a boat. Build one. Adding them in just for people to go on the tiny bit of water is rather trivial. Now if there was like a river through one of the maps then yeah but there isn't. IMHO there is better things that the developer team could work on that would be more beneficial to the community/experience in the servers. I get the concept. Bigger lake/water span yes, the lakes on the current map = no point.
[Image: giphy.gif]