Introduction of Boats
As we know, most maps consist of bodies of water. I believe the time has come to introduce boats to the server.

You would simply buy boats from the marketplace, and they would not let you spawn them anywhere but the lake areas (Obviously).

Boats should be something restricted to the wealthy, though maybe there could be some smaller yet still expensive boats.

Example : Yachts (Could range around $5,000,000)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...searchtext=

[Image: 637x358.resizedimage]

Example 2 : Jetski's (Could range from $1,000,000+)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ext=jetski

Opinions on adding Boats? Also the price must be high due to the inflated economy and the fact that the lake area is of limited size. These are not something everyone should have.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • jfd13
+support

This would implement a new and cooler feature to the lakes.
Although I do think they could be slightly cheaper than you suggested..
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
+support, but I think 1,000,000 is a better price
No.

A Yacht should be 5,000,000 or more. Clearly you do not understand the fact that this economy in Fearless is so inflated. If it was 1,000,000 everyone would have one and the lake would be flooded with them. This item should be something you acquire after time.

Just look at how BMW's are 1 million, and everyone has one. Money is easily acquired in this game.
The following 2 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Blurr, Badl
+support IF the price is high, not $1m but $3 - 5m.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Nevy, Commander Fi5h
+support
+ Support

Yuuuuup!
Maybe 5,000,000 and a 15 RP point requirement? Just so minges can't manage to get their hands on them, furthermore adding an element of individuality as few people will have a yacht in their lifetime. For the jet ski possibly 1,000,0000 and a 10 RP point requirement, the requirements need to include RP points as any minge will contrawhore excessive amounts of cash, it'll hopefully further encourage passive RP. We could also make amazing RP's with boats!

+Support

Oh and in reply to anyone saying anything regarding the file size, I tell you this if they're willing to wait the amount of time it takes to join now, they're willing to wait an extra minute or two.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Nevy
+support but need to be expensive
(04-02-2013, 07:07 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Maybe 5,000,000 and a 15 RP point requirement? Just so minges can't manage to get their hands on them, furthermore adding an element of individuality as few people will have a yacht in their lifetime. For the jet ski possibly 1,000,0000 and a 10 RP point requirement, the requirements need to include RP points as any minge will contrawhore excessive amounts of cash, it'll hopefully further encourage passive RP. We could also make amazing RP's with boats!

+Support

Oh and in reply to anyone saying anything regarding the file size, I tell you this if they're willing to wait the amount of time it takes to join now, they're willing to wait an extra minute or two.

Exactly, Individuality is something we do not have here as currently most things are easy to get. BMW's are as common as trabants now aday.