Introduction of Boats
Sure you can add these if you want, but I'd laugh at any that bought something for 5mil that really has no use, maybe if you actually could go places by boat and not just hang about in a small lake. (I'm talking about all the maps here none of them are that big really.)
There should probably be a general boat limit like 3 max in the whole server.
Imagine the lake (even the big one at v2p) being filled with boats...

It's a very nice idea though, I like the model(s).

+support.
The boats shouldt be like million, its not that easy to get money.
I say maybe 100-250k
I don't know about this, I like the idea but the lakes are too small.
Anyways +support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29168554&b=9]
(04-12-2013, 01:34 PM)The Chaos Wrote: The boats shouldt be like million, its not that easy to get money.
I say maybe 100-250k

I understand that you want to be able to get a boat, I truly do.

But you will never have one if you think $100,000 is a lot of money.

Man, do you like earn money from selling food to other players as a chef or something?

The boats are not meant to be lower than $5,000,000 due to the fact that many players could get them and the whole purpose of them would be ruined. Not to mention the fact that the lakes would be over run by numerous yachts. No good sir, the goal of this is to make it an item that few people have.
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Verenikin
+support
5 million? Fuck dat, It took me long enough to get my hands on 1 million, maybe a 5 RP point requirement, but there aren't enough places to have a boat, so it would kind of be a waste of money.
(04-13-2013, 11:50 AM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: 5 million? *** dat, It took me long enough to get my hands on 1 million, maybe a 5 RP point requirement, but there aren't enough places to have a boat, so it would kind of be a waste of money.

Then clearly you would never have a boat. Your logic implies that prices should be lowered because you cannot afford it...

Do you go to a ferrari dealership and ask them to bring the price down to around $30,000 so you could have one? No. Those cars are meant to show ones wealth and also because it is a sexy car.

It is something that is meant for few players, obviously not you.

I can however recommend the small wooden boat in the proplist however, and guess what.. Its free!
Bump...

Now that 33x is the most popular server I really think we need some boats.

Lets take advantage of that beautiful lake!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
+Support, could do some cool fishing rps but I do think a limit should be put in place. Possibly making RP points a requirement?