Do FL Staff dislike v33x?
I get on almost daily for a couple of hours on v33 just watching over everything. There isnt a lot of rule breaking, I honestly think v2d gets mingier. But what goes on v33 is absolutely nothing. Everyone is either standing around or contra farming. There is no rule breaking or rping. Its just nothing, nothing at all.
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Weecow, Atnon
(04-02-2013, 05:45 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I get on almost daily for a couple of hours on v33 just watching over everything. There isnt a lot of rule breaking, I honestly think v2d gets mingier. But what goes on v33 is absolutely nothing. Everyone is either standing around or contra farming. There is no rule breaking or rping. Its just nothing, nothing at all.

You do say that, I do agree though.. But I do see alot of rp attempts, I do attempt alot of Bar/cafe and Bank RP's myself
and straight away I get raided.

Your right with the contra, everyone farm's it there.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
(04-02-2013, 05:45 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I get on almost daily for a couple of hours on v33 just watching over everything. There isnt a lot of rule breaking, I honestly think v2d gets mingier. But what goes on v33 is absolutely nothing. Everyone is either standing around or contra farming. There is no rule breaking or rping. Its just nothing, nothing at all.

Well, if there is no RP going on at all isnt everyone actually fail roleplaying then?

* Humla hands Fultzy the banhammer
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • buffalobagingi
Haha good point Humla.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
An admin going on v33x is like a cop going in the ghetto.

Admins go into v33x and they immediately get calls from a million players because it's just a minge fest

Currently, I am moderating v33x and have been since about 5PM. It looks pretty clean. The map itself is much better to v2d. There is something about the atmosphere that is 'realistic'. It feels more real.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • buffalobagingi
(04-02-2013, 07:18 AM)GhostRider Wrote: This matter has been discussed already. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23058
My ass was very, very clean after that thread.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • buffalobagingi
It's like hoarding, none of the admins goes on v33x. So people find the opportunity to minge. If you would have started to clean the server up in the first place, this problem wouldn't occur. It's the staff's fault the server is what it is, and maybe you should find players who like to play on v33x. And give them a moderator, see how that goes.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Humla, buffalobagingi
(04-03-2013, 01:59 PM)Midget Wrote: It's like hoarding, none of the admins goes on v33x. So people find the opportunity to minge. If you would have started to clean the server up in the first place, this problem wouldn't occur. It's the staff's fault the server is what it is, and maybe you should find players who like to play on v33x. And give them a moderator, see how that goes.

That's a good point, but how do staff know who to pick if they haven't been their themselfs?
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The following 1 user Likes Oliver's post:
  • buffalobagingi
(04-03-2013, 01:41 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 07:18 AM)GhostRider Wrote: This matter has been discussed already. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23058
My ass was very, very clean after that thread.

I did the tutorial, they used the technique.