Do FL Staff dislike v33x?
Hello Everybody.

Today
I have a question, many people say it on the server. V33x. Many people.
Do Staff Hate v33x? Personally its my favourite map.
When I switch to other server's I'll find four admin/moderators on them, and
im like, ' Wow! '

Why am I bothered about this?
Beacuse it spoils some peoples RP experience..
People will find it harder to gain RP points,
Seek admin attention if needed and
to stop minges, rule breakers and others
things...

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Didn't really know what section to put this in.
This sort of is a suggestion, but these suggestions are not allowed.

EDIT: I have changed the title; hate is too much of a strong word.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
I do not find the Staff hating v33x at all, I see DoomDude1 on it all the time. Many people have gotten pissed about this before and that's why FL is recruiting more and more staff members to solve this problem. I can assure you that they administrate all servers, but there are several different admins in different time zones.
(04-02-2013, 03:56 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: I do not find the Staff hating v33x at all, I see DoomDude1 on it all the time. Many people have gotten pissed about this before and that's why FL is recruiting more and more staff members to solve this problem. I can assure you that they administrate all servers, but there are several different admins in different time zones.

Thank you for you comment.
As you've brought it to my attention, I have auctully seen Doomdude1 Administrate
it a couple of times. I would also like to add that im not 'pissed' about it,
I'm just making more of a statement / question.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
+support
The following 3 users Like Humla's post:
  • Oliver, Aing, buffalobagingi
(04-02-2013, 04:08 AM)Humla Wrote: +support

lol, this isn't in the suggestions section. It's not wanted in the suggestions section, more of a topic I just want to hear others idea's, ect.

Thanks for the support though?
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
(04-02-2013, 04:16 AM)Oliver Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 04:08 AM)Humla Wrote: +support

lol, this isn't in the suggestions section. It's not wanted in the suggestions section, more of a topic I just want to hear others idea's, ect.

Thanks for the support though?

Quote:This sort of is a suggestion, but these suggestions are not allowed.

+support Wink

This is what I told Aviator (and Scene) after seeing a picture of a Steam chat where he said he would prefer v2d:

"Not to be rude but more administration on v2d is not what we need, v2p need alot too but the one that needs the most is v33x. Everytime I am on it is chaos. So please, Aviator and Scene, make your priority straight. You are to moderate the servers now, you are no longer playing only for the fun of it but for making it fun EVERYONE, by banning rulebreakers.

Good luck though."

I think he is doing a good job of jumping around the servers but v33x is still under-administrated. Yesterday it was chaos when I was on the server, as usual.
Yes, thank you Humla.

I totally agree with you, v33x needs to be pioritized for the administration.
I Feel that the map / server v2d is over administrated.

Something I will find interesting is a staff's opinion this this.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
I do not know which time zone you live in, but 80% of the time, I see an admin/moderator on the server. Yes, maybe it's not so well guarded by the admins/moderators like on 2d, but they are there.

And also, I miss Salinsky as moderator, he was "always" being on 33x and cleaning up...
But yeah, they could try to arrange some kind of scheduele or something for 33x, I don't know. I personally don't play on 33x because it's too....big and weird, that's what I think :p
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I live in GMT, UK.
I play the server's alot.
V33X Is the main server for me.
Salinsky, I did find that he moderated the server alot, I agree with you their.

I think if there was to be a 'schedule' for the Staff team it would be too complicated, although it would orginise things.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
It is their choice where to be.

I play on v2p, where admins are rarely seen. When a massive minge came on i shot a moderator a steam message about it and he jumped on and took care of him.

Usually in the case of v33x, there is a small player count when i am on (Around 10-15) and this is why an admin tends not to come on, since they are technically not babysitters.

I do however think that v2d is the main RP spot, so i recommend you move to v2d if you wish to RP with admin supervision. My hopes however is that v2p will become the future RP map, due to its greater size, better layout and much nicer details (Buildings, Scenery, Roads, etc)

Also if there is not an admin/mod is not on v33x, use a video recording software! (Fraps/Console Demos)