Do FL Staff dislike v33x?
This matter has been discussed already. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23058
I remember seeing six administrators and several moderators ALL on V2d, while the other servers had absolutely zero administration.
(04-02-2013, 07:39 AM)Verenikin Wrote: I remember seeing six administrators and several moderators ALL on V2d, while the other servers had absolutely zero administration.

probably event.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If there is not any admins on, post a Ban request. Heck i posted 4 yesterday on v33x!
I will be brutally honest with you, I do dislike v33x as a server. If I go on v2d, or even v2p, then I tend to find I am able to roleplay (And thus enjoy my time there) whilst also being able to administrate effectively. v33x has, is and will always be a chore for the staff because of a few reasons.

Firstly, the friends and 'cliques' that administrators are part of very rarely actually play on v33x. I am sure you all know this and far too often we as admins shy away from telling you but we are human. We tend to play with our friends and we want to enjoy our time on Fearless as much as you guys do. When I look at the v33x server list, I am lucky to recognise a single name. This then, indirectly or otherwise, puts me off entering the server and administrating it. Harsh, but true.

This is a purely map based reason and only a slight proportion of why I, or others, don't go on. I find the night/day switching really irritating; not enough to keep me from going on but enough to make me irritate faster then if I were to play v2d or v2p.

With all this said, I accepted my role as an admin and for that I can't have prejudice with things like this. I knew what I was taking on and to leave a server admin-less and a haven for minges means in some way I am failing myself. Therefore, I hear your concerns and the concerns of many others and will make a concerted effort to offer more administration on v33x and v2p.

I hope this helps you.

Also, @Nev. v2p was definitely the FL hub when it was first released. Yet for some reason everyone started to slowly gravitate back towards v2d. I have no idea why, v2p offers much more roleplay potential.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Oliver, Verzyn
I balance it out and I try to get on v33x as often as possible. It is a wonderful map but it is a minge fest 99% of the time. It takes a long time to clean it up and then the second you leave requires more maintenance. Unlike the other servers where it can stay relativity clean with out admin/moderators.

I generally cycle around the servers, if there are no available admins. Recently, I have been putting more effort into v33x, where possible.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • TheCorperal
I spend the majority of my time on v33x.

I consider it the superior map, with much more details which provide a greater RP potential (at least in my eyes) than the other maps. Now, as Adman stated, the issue are the players. V33x is a map which is often used by DarkRP and PERP servers, thus the majority of new players (among them lurk the minges) pick that one, because it's familiar and doesn't require the map to be downloaded itself. That causes the map to constantly be full of new players. What happens is, the players who play a bit on 33x and decide to go on the forums, find out about v2d, at which point they've probably gained some RP experience and hop over to the "most popular" RP server.

Another issue is the mood on 33x. I'll be honest, when I come on that server, I don't expect to be a part of any RP, whether it's because of the rule-breakers or the lack of RP overall. I believe that this state can be amended (to an extent) by holding more RP events on 33x.

Also, as has been mentioned, sorry to say this but if I see a server with 47 players and no staff on and a server with 15 people and no staff on, the words of Spock: "The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few".
The following 5 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • TheCorperal, Digitalz, ChrilLe, Weecow, Oliver
I find it frustrating too. I like to RP on v33x because of the bigger map and more buildings, but after reading that an admin specifically avoids the server, it looks like I need to change the server I RP on just so that I don't get disturbed by rule-breakers.

This being said, I've seen Aviator on the server the most out of the staff team, and I appreciate that.
Oh please, not again.

You don't quite realise that we have 3 servers, do you? There's v2d, that is under control the most of the time, so then we have v33x and v2p, I prefer to clean v2p up. I don't see why you guys are so upset with "overadministration" and that we never go on, if you looked at your scoreboard, you'd see that we're actually on frequently. Thank you.
i dont think this is true as narcotic and doomdude1 and aviator are often on but there is still loads of minges on v33x

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.