Do FL Staff dislike v33x?
What I do is check to see what team member is on what server and join the one with the least/ or no moderation/administration on it.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • buffalobagingi
(04-03-2013, 02:49 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: What I do is check to see what team member is on what server and join the one with the least/ or no moderation/administration on it.
That's a good method. Presuming when your not just RPing.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
v33x as Fulzy said is just plain boring. I've played over 200 hours of GMod on v33 and they weren't that enjoyable because of the lack of RP. I play a game to have fun and be entertained, thus v2d is my favourite server.
I actually like v33x. Plenty of shops and places to RP. There's even a very detailed hospital in it! The houses are great for casual RP, and Izzie's place is a great place for club RP.

There's a lot of empty grass spots for building your own RP for more creative people. It has a lot!

I don't go on it due to lack of RP and administration. I would gladly join if it had more administration and RP was more encouraged there. But sadly, I have to be on v2d. v2d is extreamily small and poorly made, and most of the time the good RP spots are taken by noobs with poorly made shops. But... it does have the most RP and administration...

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Oliver
(04-04-2013, 02:54 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: I actually like v33x. Plenty of shops and places to RP. There's even a very detailed hospital in it! The houses are great for casual RP, and Izzie's place is a great place for club RP.

There's a lot of empty grass spots for building your own RP for more creative people. It has a lot!

I don't go on it due to lack of RP and administration. I would gladly join if it had more administration and RP was more encouraged there. But sadly, I have to be on v2d. v2d is extreamily small and poorly made, and most of the time the good RP spots are taken by noobs with poorly made shops. But... it does have the most RP and administration...

Defentally.

I Couldn't agree with you more, recentally I have been playing on the other servers excluding v33x and I do
think 'wow!' everything is totally different.
I've had some very good RP's already on v2d!
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
I think it's a good map too, but I don't like the night and day switch. As it seems like there's only 5 minutes day, and 30 minutes night.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Wait, have v33x a day/night cycle now?! Shit, I haven't been there for ages now :o
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-05-2013, 07:42 PM)Marlboro Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 07:27 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Wait, have v33x a day/night cycle now?! Shit, I haven't been there for ages now :o

No it doesn't. O.o

(04-04-2013, 04:37 PM)Midget Wrote: I think it's a good map too, but I don't like the night and day switch. As it seems like there's only 5 minutes day, and 30 minutes night.

buuuut?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(04-05-2013, 07:42 PM)Marlboro Wrote:
(04-05-2013, 07:27 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Wait, have v33x a day/night cycle now?! Shit, I haven't been there for ages now :o

No it doesn't. O.o

Yes it does.