Keypad fix
(04-24-2011, 05:36 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Mikey is perfect.

And dragneel. I rape mine every week. I think that's why she's so ignorant.

whatever you do, dont rectify itTounge
Uh i have never started my gmod in singleplayer... i go straight to flrp and it still doesn't work..
lol no im not Perfect....it just so happens when it comes to computers I can fix them XDDD

I'm a Computer Geek.....Guilty Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Yeah well your awesome
He's perfect. That's all :3
I made a printscreen. This is what i get when i crash,

The literal translation:

The instruction on 0x182fd15d refers to the memory on 0x117ab018 The read- Memory editing("read") On the memory has failed
Press OK to continue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Biowulf: I just installed WeGame and I have SAME error like you. Try turn off all not needed programs Wink
I found it! I found it!

Well, most of us first loaded any map in singleplayer, right? Well, trying it 5 times, and all of them successfully, I found the way of not needing to do so.

All you have to do is load any other Source game you have. That means playing on any map, of course. It worked for me in CSS, HL2 and TF2. I didn't try L4D though.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
I FINALLY FOUND FIX FOR GARRYS MOD CRASH (So for keypad too, because keypad dont work cause you must load map in singleplayer too dont crash)!
First one:
In launch options of Garrys mod add this "-dxlevel 8"
Second one:
Here

I´am using both of them and all is working fine for me.

And how I found them?

I used this to get on what we are crashing. I readed we are crashing on shaderapidx9.dll . Then just google something about it and voilà, FIXED!
(05-05-2011, 07:39 PM)Maniak Wrote: I FINALLY FOUND FIX FOR GARRYS MOD CRASH (So for keypad too, because keypad dont work cause you must load map in singleplayer too dont crash)!
First one:
In launch options of Garrys mod add this "-dxlevel 8"
Second one:
Here

I´am using both of them and all is working fine for me.

And how I found them?

I used this to get on what we are crashing. I readed we are crashing on shaderapidx9.dll . Then just google something about it and voilà, FIXED!

When i first Got Gmod i could not start it up but i found this "-dxlevel 8" code on the web, if your having any problems i recommend doing this what Maniak said