Keypad fix
Star 
For those who don´t know how fix keypad:

I bet everytime before you connect Fearless you start singleplayer game.
Solution is: STOP DO IT.

It will fix your keypads. Loading will may be longer but it´s working.

I hope it will help you

P.S: Probably you won´t have FL loading screen but don´t panic, It´s ok
If I don't start singleplayer first .. I get HL2.exe crash :/
On my laptop i can join immediatly. But on my main comp i just HAVE to launch singleplayer. Somehow at the sending client info i get a red popup wich says like:

Editing on 18xz97462x6557391 failed to read

Something like that, cant fix it.
That´s bad, Try reinstalling Gmod. Someone told me this fix and my game didn´t crash+ keypads are fixed. Or try open Steam-Servers-Garrys´s Mod-Choose FL server and connect. Try delete ALL you own content (addons,maps etc) and leave only flcontent . I hope it will work for you guys Wink

Biowulf: Try search on google
I have a kind of bypass that sometimes works for me and not crashing. When the loading bar is nearly full, cancel. Then join again. It works for me :/
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
See I was faced with both problems and was told the fix yesterday. I had to reinstall Gmod to fix the crash, I dont know if this works for you but when it is loading, dont touch a thing. Dont even move the mouse. That worked for me a few times. If I even pressed q while it was loading it crashed. Good luck.
Mine just like works.....Don't know what wrong with ya'll o_o;
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Mikey we all know you are actually a robot and you have a 120" moniter that folds out of your arm. You also have a 10.3GHz processor running FoxOS. You are perfect Cheese
(04-24-2011, 05:22 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Mine just like works.....Don't know what wrong with ya'll o_o;

same here, never crashes, unless i minimize like 10 timesCheese

wtf have your computers bin taking for kind of beating?Tounge
Mikey is perfect.

And dragneel. I rape mine every week. I think that's why she's so ignorant.