SimCity
I was just wondering if anyone has this game and perhaps wanna share their experiences and cities, personally I've been enjoying it a lot lately building and somewhat getting an effective and profitable city.

If anyone is interested in maybe even starting a city on my region I'd love to send an invite, it's not boring to be on ones own but it could be cool to have people to trade with and see other cities progress in the distance.

Now I hope people wont go too much into all the controversies there has been about this game regarding the DRM measures they've got in place for stupid reasons, we all know about this.

Anyway, I just hope those of you whom might play this will be willing to share your thoughts and experiences.

I realize there are a few other threads on SimCity but I didn't feel they covered what I wanted to know.
If there are no server issues like there were on the beta I'm going to get it. I'm sure they've fixed them but good god, I only got to play the beta 3 times in 2 months.
lolonlineonly.
/golfclap Yes I saw you posted this on another thread, very clever.
(03-19-2013, 06:54 PM)GunFISH Wrote: /golfclap Yes I saw you posted this on another thread, very clever.

My IQ is 9001.
SimCity is an alright game. I enjoyed the previous ones, but the recent one just seems really repetitive, difficult and a bit boring. Maybe I just need to play it a bit more.
There is only one city!
EVO city XD