Donut_1052 random tranq / hostage from streets
You was pointing your knive to me and wanting me to follow. And you had hostage rope in your hands before u took your knive.
I wasn't waiting you to follow, I waited while admins will come (I think it was storm online) and then u just killed me and took my knife. Furthermore in ooc admin told you to wait a while but u didn't.
And for the last time I didn't had any hostaging ropes.

Are u just pretending that u hav bad eyesight or it's your automatic stupid brain system which says "if you see word ANSWER THOSE THiNGS PLEASe means you must ignore thsi"?
Go to my last post and answer those 3 questions already. Or u just avoiding them to outrage me?
Yes im avoiding them for outrage you. If you accept my wait for admin thing. Why you was still standing next to me with knive?
(04-11-2011, 06:36 PM)peltone Wrote: Yes im avoiding them for outrage you. If you accept my wait for admin thing. Why you was still standing next to me with knive?

Now I can say that u r a little Minge. Do not pretend like you don't know that it takes a moments to holster weapon. F1 > invertory > search for knife all over rubbish I had in my inv. U didn't waited more than 3 sec after u said admin is coming.
Anyway it is not up to me. I will just better wait what admins will say about this, if u don't wanna answer anyway
Lets go back to the start.. You see me near tides hotel? (i spawned there). You start following me with Tranq/knive. (hostage rope?) You tranq me (i haven't done anythin wrong) You come to me, start talking to me " Follow me " , of course i didn't start follow you becouse it was random tranq and maybe (Hostage situtation from street). When i get up i equipt my crowbar and killed you. So
1) Random tranq ( becouse you see me running away from tideshotel)
2) You have your hostage rope on and wanting me to follow you.
3) i kill you with my crowbar.
same guy hostaged me from street and asked all my moneys with deagle out
(04-11-2011, 06:57 PM)peltone Wrote: Lets go back to the start.. You see me near tides hotel? (i spawned there). You start following me with Tranq/knive. (hostage rope?) You tranq me (i haven't done anythin wrong) You come to me, start talking to me " Follow me " , of course i didn't start follow you becouse it was random tranq and maybe (Hostage situtation from street). When i get up i equipt my crowbar and killed you. So
1) Random tranq ( becouse you see me running away from tideshotel)
2) You have your hostage rope on and wanting me to follow you.
3) i kill you with my crowbar.

All that bullshit story that you just edited but early before u said different things.
But if u wish to start again I will do it. Are you shitting me? You spawned at tides while our (rebels) door cracked with pistol on your hands?
On the streets you said it's RDM tranq. I wanted to discuss this. I let you get upa and for both of us and admin oncoming to discuss al this righ? Right! I said I will holster knife whole you typed that admin coming. While I'm browsing thru inventory to find a knife and holster it I can see that u are hitting me with crowbar
In addition u said we will wait for admin. But u simply didn't wait. U thought like "easierwil be if I kill him". Moreover I told you and I told to admins reason hundred times. They listened carefully and didn't asked for reason hundred times. But u every single time said no reason and no reason again. I didn't had a hostage rope. If I had I would drop hostage rope and not knife. This is second thing u lied about already. And last thing you lie about is a taxi hostaging. What was that fairy tale for?

To conclude:
I hate you because you are a little Minge that refusing to read something I typed to you multiple times. You refuse that there was not my fault on al this bullshit. You lied 3 times already, and yes THERE WAS admin.
I am so fucking sick of you and I am not going to spent hours here to repeat and repeat same things million times. I will just leave all this up to admins because I simply see that u don't understand simple things and keep complaining and arguing on me. So I will give you some advice kid.
1) shut up
2) stop crying/ complaining for no reason at me
3) learn to read and to listen carefully
4) learn to RP without saying immideatly after what happened to you "WTF RDM!!!"

Admins, if you see this please either ban me, either close this post. Do anything but just make this kid to not forcee typing whole essay and analyzes to him cuz I am so fucking sick of it already. Thank you
(04-11-2011, 07:03 PM)Mahti Wrote: same guy hostaged me from street and asked all my moneys with deagle out

Show evidence please. At least picture
Read the forum rules.