Donut_1052 random tranq / hostage from streets
Player nameCheeseonut_1052

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:29675049

Time in GMT:

Summary: first random tranqed me, near offices. Then he comes to me and he equipped hostage rope then knive. Then he says "Follow me" then i tried report to admins but no admins online. He says that i run at tides hotel like crazy. but i wasn't here. This all happened 1min after i have spawned as security guard. I was not at tides hotel

Evidence:http://img709.imageshack.us/i/nimetn123123.png/
1) i had reason and i told ya and to admins hundred times.
2) Do you even know what is hostaging? i didnt even used rope i just thretend to follow me
3) u said u called admin (and he WAS on the server). we have been waiting for like 30 seconds and you took crowbar on yo hands and just killed me, also rushed to take my knife.
4) even in ooc admin told you to wait a little while but u reefused and attacked me.

So if you will ask again what was the reason (which u asked me hundred times) the reason is:
i got back from tunnel to rebels base (tides which was on the moment), then i saw u running like hell with pistol on hands. also door was cracked opened. i trqned you to take to quite place and give you questions why you was in base and why door was opened.

SO... if you have any other questions i am please to answer them.
Just throwing this out but..
Not using template?
(04-11-2011, 05:23 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Just throwing this out but..
Not using template?

Didn't catch a word you typed
First. i wasnt in tides and I didn't have pistol at any point. You had hostage rope on when i was tranqed. AND! you did hostage taxi driver earlier at streets too :p
(04-11-2011, 05:46 PM)peltone Wrote: First. i wasnt in tides and I didn't have pistol at any point. You had hostage rope on when i was tranqed. AND! you did hostage taxi driver earlier at streets too :p

U r totally out of your mind. I was spawned, I came to base, I followed you and had no rope at hands at all. So u better not create fairy tales about I hostaged a taxi driver. In addition, I will tell you one secret. The secret is THERE COULD BE MORE ThAN ONE REBEL
You know what? If I would complain about ANYTHING that would happen to me and I wouldn't even listen, but rush to forums, posting a ban requests and taking a fairy tales like hostaging someone else just right when I spawned and one thing I done is following you, there would be LOTS of ban requests then
I didn't talk about rebels. It seems you know more than me. And the taxi driver was Johnny Walked and he said he can put somethin here
Go on. I want to see picture or video evidence of myself hostaging a taxi driver. In addition I don't even know how to use rope. And one more thing. If you are so smart, please tell me how it needs to be to hostage people.
And when I said more than one rebels I meant it actually couldn't be ME if u didn't saw my name on rebels name, from far distance
(04-11-2011, 06:05 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: please tell me how it needs to be to hostage people.
Rules say "You cant hostage people from street"
(04-11-2011, 06:13 PM)peltone Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 06:05 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: please tell me how it needs to be to hostage people.
Rules say "You cant hostage people from street"

1) did o hostaged u at all?
2) stop changing topics, tell me if you know the meaning of hostaging
3) what are the differences between hostaging and threatening?

Make me a favor don't go off topic and give answers to those questions above
I am very curious if you know this