Every time server crashes
(02-21-2013, 05:37 PM)Tink Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 02:32 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: Uninstall and re-install gmod and run a cleanup program? I used to have issues like these but I don't quite know what I did to fix it. I think it was basically uninstalling and reinstalling gmod along with the program.

How do I uninstall g mod and cleanup

Steam Library/delete game content.
There are several programs for a cleanup, I'm not sure which to recommend.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
(02-21-2013, 07:08 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote:
(02-21-2013, 02:32 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: Uninstall and re-install gmod and run a cleanup program? I used to have issues like these but I don't quite know what I did to fix it. I think it was basically uninstalling and reinstalling gmod along with the program.

I deleted game content and reinstalled i tryed to join v2p but came up with hl2 engine error maybe if someone recomends a clean up tht will make it work
(02-21-2013, 07:08 PM)mr_rowan13 Wrote:

You mean like CCleaner? http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

very good program this
I used CCleaner too before.

I trade Tea for rep.
I will have a look at it

I've downloaded it but when I click run cleaner it says I get rid of all my files

It says I will get rid of my files permenantley I have family photos on there and stuff that I'm not allowed to delete my dad was talking about defag the files do u know what it is
(02-22-2013, 09:27 AM)Tink Wrote: I will have a look at it

I've downloaded it but when I click run cleaner it says I get rid of all my files

It says I will get rid of my files permenantley I have family photos on there and stuff that I'm not allowed to delete my dad was talking about defag the files do u know what it is

I'm pretty sure your dad didn't say "defag" LOL
Defrag, yes, it takes a while and cannot be interrupted. You can defrag your /C: drive.
Over the time files and shortcuts get messy, every time your pc tries to obey a command it has to go through a messy confusing trail of crap in order to execute it. Defragging grabs all these files and re-arranges them according to function/relation/or whattever. Point is, it makes your pc faster as it won't trip over itself while trying to function.

Once again, I don't know which program to advise. I use Iobit- Smart Defrag 2.
Last time I used it it froze my laptop lol... Ask your dad if he knows about back-ups, they allow you to restore you pc back to the moment you made the backup, so you can test CCleaner (CCleaner never deleted me any files, I doubt it will delete pictures tbh, never heard of that before).

I trade Tea for rep.

i have had the same problem defrag computer then run za cleanup cclean works never deleted stuff for me then reinstall gmod and it should work good as gold

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 2 users Like D0ctor's post:
  • Rowan13, Tink
Yeah i tried reinstalling g mod didnt work in gonna clean up if it deletes family stuff im in deep deep deep deep shit well im gonna pray and clean if it works i will be back to thank u and if it doesnt i will carry on buggin u guys

Did u guys but cleaner or did u get the free one

It just went onto sending client info whic hasnt happend in months then came up Disconnect: Tink timed out any help
(02-22-2013, 12:45 PM)professional_instinct Wrote:

i have had the same problem defrag computer then run za cleanup cclean works never deleted stuff for me then reinstall gmod and it should work good as gold

I have done the clean up now I'm defraging it now its been 15 mins and its on 4% any way to speed up
(02-22-2013, 05:53 PM)Tink Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 12:45 PM)professional_instinct Wrote:

I have done the clean up now I'm defraging it now its been 15 mins and its on 4% any way to speed up

Hey guys I'm back me and my dad have been looking at some computers on amazon I'm not a spoilt child so I have a budget I think £180 or somink
I'm wondering if this pc is good for gaming

Medion Akoya E1006 D Desktop PC (AMD Brazos E450 Dual Core 1.65GHz, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD/CD-RW, LAN, AMD Radeon HD6320, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)

Leave a comment to decide if its good or not oh and I it 1 Terra byte and I think that's good