Evocity Funeral w/ Rev. Percy Jones
Tongue 
Angel Well ladies and gents here it is! I play the Rev. Percy Jones and I'm opening the 'Oh My God Those People Died Because They Got Hit By A Car' memorial fountain! It was a beautiful service with hymes, memories and soft goodbyes.

Enjoy! RIP AMEN HALLELUJAH JESUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE_WhRoOq...e=youtu.be

Sorry for the crappy quality :S Angel
The following 3 users Like iJukebox's post:
  • Madcowe, Gumland, imurwife
THIS.WAS.THE.SHIT! XD

HAHAHAHA I Cried laughing while was taking part in this xD

So much win, best reverend EVER!

GIVE HIM RP POINTS GOD DAMMIT! XD
The following 2 users Like Madcowe's post:
  • John256ish, Gumland
haha, looks like you made alot of money of that xD
(02-19-2013, 04:15 AM)John256ish Wrote: haha, looks like you made alot of money of that xD

Yea just noticed that! Should give a part of it to the radio host who advertized the event!

Oh wait, he did! Cheese
(02-19-2013, 04:15 AM)John256ish Wrote: haha, looks like you made alot of money of that xD

God needs money son, God needs money!
The following 2 users Like iJukebox's post:
  • Madcowe, Gumland
I felt so bad. I had to take a dump IRL so I just kind of sat there for the whole funeral :v
I was there too, playing as an SS. My experiences with Rev. Percy were amazing! Visiting the president, and that one time you pulled an AK and tried to kill him xD

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also almost cried from laughter during the funeral.
EDIT2: And I was also the SS that died near the end there... (During the Kumbaya singing)
The following 1 user Likes Gumland's post:
  • Madcowe
Yes even though you tried to kill the president by making a war chant with a AK and he somehow lived... You my friend are the best and deserve the RP points for your excellent job as a preacher. And I was the SS that was passed out next to him with my foot on the fountain xD but anyway this was awesome and made me cry of laughter. Keep up the good work!
I had a good time eating my cookies while in my office, but then Jokhah had to come in and steal them...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:43896370&b=11]

The following 1 user Likes imurwife's post:
  • Madcowe
(02-20-2013, 12:36 AM)Gumland Wrote: I was there too, playing as an SS. My experiences with Rev. Percy were amazing! Visiting the president, and that one time you pulled an AK and tried to kill him xD

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also almost cried from laughter during the funeral.
EDIT2: And I was also the SS that died near the end there... (During the Kumbaya singing)

I think I was the one that killed you actually xD
Sorry about that, was walking sideways and didn't know you were there... at least I told the rev to bless your soul :3
The following 1 user Likes Madcowe's post:
  • Gumland
Aha, twas a moving service.
"SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43350482&b=13]