Major problems with hosting
(03-25-2011, 03:56 PM)michelmo Wrote: i just donated today for fearless donate status on the fearless rp server when the server is back online will i have my donate status then because your guys are bizzy with the server or do you guys also check paypal?

We'll give you donator status when the server is back up - so you'll still get your full 90 days Smile
On a other hand- Maybe keypas will work! Smile
The following 1 user Likes tYn0_SK's post:
  • ixxassassinxxi
(03-26-2011, 12:17 AM)Maniak Wrote: On a other hand- Maybe keypas will work! Smile

Amen to that.
(03-26-2011, 01:55 AM)ixxassassinxxi Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 12:17 AM)Maniak Wrote: On a other hand- Maybe keypas will work! Smile

Amen to that.

So true..

The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • ixxassassinxxi
Aww, seriously. If I loose the car I spent a while saving for, this will be just the server I used to play on that reset everything. If this happens on this server, I surely wont be playing on it again.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(03-22-2011, 11:42 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: But, the database is completely safe and no data is lost there, so you won't loose any items, playtime or donator status days.

Enough already. Thread will be opened once Staff wants to update the situation.
Update:

The gamemode is done, I now have to wait for the server movement to the new I7 dedi on another datacenter. Message of host:

"....I expect we will be getting round to you towards middle of next month with any look...."

So the 15th of April as expected date of launch will stay, up to you if that's good or bad news. Wink
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well, very good news, in my opinion!

Thanks for all your work! Now, I guess that from now on the rest is the host's fault, thanks for all again Cheese
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
Thanks for all your work ! Hope it will be back soon !

Amen Smile
So what difference is there in the new dedicated server "I7" and the old one?