Major problems with hosting
Exclamation 
Update:
I got a backup of March 3, this will save me some work.

We have a major problem with the hosting:

A few days ago they announced that they were doing 'maintenance'. I asked how long it will take and they said they will notify me when it's done. The next day I heard that there was a big power failure, that caused my dedicated server to be completely 'death' with all the data on it lost. This means everything is gone.

One of the staff members will try to recover the data again, but the chances are spare that he will succeed.. Edit: The harddisk is burned and unrepairable.

I have a backup of February the 10th. So if the data isn't recoverable, I will have to use the backup and make all the updates I did this month. (BMW, Fishing mod, etc.) But, the database is completely safe and no data is lost there, so you won't loose any items, playtime or donator status days.

The timing of the complete crash is bad, because I'm just in a week with a lot of tests (school). I'm able to start building everything again next week on wednesday.

We hope you stay with us, or atleast return back when we got all set up again. The forums will stay online. I aim to have everything working before 15th of April. I bought a second pc just to make updates daily so this won't happen again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Nervous
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
This is bad. Sad

Well,Thanks for info, Soul, I wish you goodluck with the server,Hoping you to get it up soon....

nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • Death Sniper
Damn... just damn.

Well, time to wait, I guess...

And good luck with all the recovery... sigh
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
Thank you for keeping us informed, Soul. I'm sorry this had to happen, but I'm glad that the database is fine. Good luck man!
The following 1 user Likes ixxassassinxxi's post:
  • jught
Got damn....

Good luck bro.
Thanks for informations Soul. I wish you good luck with server ;-)
Well... Good luck i guess. Sad
one day before the server is received, I've bought myself a Banshee -.-
and now I have to start everything from new? >. <
I want compensation!
No strangy, as Soul says, the Database is kept safe, so you dont lose anything.
nice
God im glad i didnt loosem y stuff but thanks for informing us man and good luck with the server its the best server on gmod
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9