License Plates
+ Support ,you could also make like numbers only in the plate and if you wont like yours anymore over a period of time than you could pay like $1500 to change it.
+Support. I RP as a cop very often and when I try to pull people over they run from me. Also, while I'm on the subject of pursuits and cops please look at my thread for new gear for law enforcement.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
+Support.

Reason:

Would make GREAT RP. I'd be police all day if this got accepted and added to the server.

Great idea!
+ support
Sounds very helpful
So as I understand, all the cars you own has the same license plate?
(09-17-2013, 01:07 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: So as I understand, all the cars you own has the same license plate?

No, every car would have its own license plate.
But that mean, (maybe impossible) that you can switch from car. And they can't find you?
(09-17-2013, 03:36 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: But that mean, (maybe impossible) that you can switch from car. And they can't find you?

Doesn't really work like that considering every car you own, no matter the license plate, is licensed to you. Of course if you're in a stolen vehicle, running the plate would come up with the owner and not yourself.
(09-17-2013, 03:44 PM)Adman Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 03:36 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: But that mean, (maybe impossible) that you can switch from car. And they can't find you?

Doesn't really work like that considering every car you own, no matter the license plate, it licensed to you.

Forget about that point, This sounds really cool!
+Support Reasons already stated. Generally improves Role-play for police, and players.