License Plates
Title of Suggestion: License Plates

Description: Each vehicle has its own License (Registration) plates. These are individual for each vehicle and never change (even if they switch between users). The license plate registration can be found by looking at the front and the back of the vehicle as well as it being visible under the owner of the vehicle. They could always start with "FL13" (depending on the year the vehicle was bought from the Market) and the could be followed by 3 numbers/letters, for example:

GeorgeTheBoy's Mustang
License plate: FL13 6EP

If you're chasing someone and lose them but you see their License Plate then you can ask the President to put out a watch on it. This way when someone looks at the vehicle it could say something like "The owner of this vehicle is wanted by the Police!" or if you use the Radar Gun on the vehicle it could pop up saying that the vehicle is wanted.

Why: It would be make RP a lot more realistic as a Police Officer, as well as adding a whole lot more realism. Also stops metagaming by looking at who owns the vehicle.

EDIT: When a car is warranted, a reason has to be stated; Example /wanted <license plate> <Reason>. This way if it's warranted for being stolen then it appears on the vehicle saying "Reported Stolen" or if it's warranted for speeding then it will appear saying "The owner of this vehicle is wanted". This way you'll know who's to blame at the wheel.
The following 2 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Nadrickk, Ryvuhl
+ Support, Love the idea.. I would like it Editable So get the Choice EX: *Jim types, 7331* It comes up as FL:7331 If not taken.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
(02-12-2013, 05:45 AM)magia Wrote: + Support, Love the idea.. I would like it Editable So get the Choice EX: *Jim types, 7331* It comes up as FL:7331 If not taken.

It* would be best if you can only choose your License plate registration once. That way people won't keep changing it.
+ Support - I would say with the new ID system ( the numbers by the names ) it should just show the ID of that player.
example: you are the 49th person to join-
License plate: FL49 2EP
something like that.

(02-12-2013, 05:47 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 05:45 AM)magia Wrote: + Support, Love the idea.. I would like it Editable So get the Choice EX: *Jim types, 7331* It comes up as FL:7331 If not taken.

I would be best if you can only choose your License plate registration once. That way people won't keep changing it.

It*
(02-12-2013, 05:48 AM)Ciryl Wrote: + Support - I would say with the new ID system ( the numbers by the names ) it should just show the ID of that player.
something like that.

I would be best if you can only choose your License plate registration once. That way people won't keep changing it.

It*

It would never change after the first person chooses the registration. That way the car is unique.
(02-12-2013, 05:51 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 05:48 AM)Ciryl Wrote: + Support - I would say with the new ID system ( the numbers by the names ) it should just show the ID of that player.
something like that.

It*

It would never change after the first person chooses the registration. That way the car is unique.

I am just inputting my opinion Wink
+Support.
+Support.

Reason: Improved RP, better for car chases as they are usually very unfair towards to the cops usually leading to the cop getting stressed and killing the driver.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Humla
+Support

Possibly custom license plates when you purchase it? (Following the FL13 xxx style)
I can imagine that cars with better or older license plates would sell for more.
+ Support
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]