Upcomming Event: Fallout
Character Name : Dirk 'Generation' Michael

Steam Name: [FL:RP]FR Generation20

Hours on the Server: 552.

Desired Job: Vault - Doctor

Background Story of your Character :

Physical Description:

Dirk has that bit of crazy in the eye that marks him as a risk taker. He's handsome, rugged with gray blue eyes. Often he wears a broad brimmed hat, with the teeth of some animal along the brim. He's athletic, and thin (he weighs around 170lbs). When 'off duty' or not someplace he considers dangerous, he dresses casually, with a simple button down shirt (often left with one or two buttons undone), a vest, pants and boots. He is most often seen with a drink in hand.

Education:

Most would consider Dirk to have no more then a high school education, but that's pretty far from the truth - Dirk is a business man, and has some degree or another. Underneath his usually crazy and risk taking demeanor, there's a pretty sharp brain functioning - likely if there wasn't, he'd long have been dead. He often functions as a cook or a extra pair of skilled hands, as his time flying from place to place seems to have given him a broad range of experiences and skills (including figuring out how to get life sized stuffed Yaks into the passenger area of his Ford Tri-motor). He owns at least one aircraft, likely more then that - though he never talks about where his finances come from, he often does do for pay cargo runs and takes charter jobs. He apparently learned to fly from his family - all of whom are either cargo pilots or mechanics living in Australia, and there is some rumor that the entire family has considerable assets.

Personality:

A flyer by nature, Michaels seems to enjoy the idea of flying places where most people would consider it either suicide, difficult, or just plain stupid. He tends to push the limits of his aircraft. He is responsible, in his own way, but refuses to be tied down to any one geographical area. Some time back his long time girlfriend (who lived in London) and he 'migrated' to Australia to visit his family where they stayed for some time. Michaels returned from his homeland without her - still apparently loyal to her, he's resumed his more adventurous lifestyle, returning home at random times of the year. He tends to believe in overkill vs. using just enough, and will often lay claim to some pretty outrageous events - some of which might have some modicum of truth to them. Some view him as a bit of chaos walking, but others have found him to be very handy to have around. And others view him as a necessary evil, as he'll go places and do things that sane people just out right refuse to do.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Steam Name : Fuhrer Avenger 101

Character Name : Cole ' Flachszten ' Brandenburg

Number of Bans: 3

hours Played: 311+

Desired Job: Vault Citizen

Reason for Desired job: How many times have i played fallout? more than i could imagine, i'm addicted to this shit man, this would turn out to be Great Rp! i want to be a part of it!
Character Name: Saul 'Heisenberg' Shelton

Steam name: SadN3rd

Hours on the server: 115

Desired Job: Vault Doctor/Vault Scientist (In case it is not essential to have a gas mask)

Background Story of your character:
(There is no such thing as more accepted/you spelled character wrong)
Saul grew up in London City in a family of two police detectives. From his early years, he did a lot of reading. By 12, he was able to quote almost any historic person, such as Sun Tzu, Napoleon, and Einstein. Couple of years later he (allegedly, never admit) ran a Ponzi scheme on Irish mob boss. He went to Oxford, where he earned a Chemistry PhD, and came to Evocity looking for a better life, after his beloved girl was shot in front of him. Now he is looking for her killer, and trying to get a better life along the way. He is a very cautious and smart man, and that is why he survived the fallout.

(Some more info, just feel like it)
Amount of Bans: One. I got a week for not yelling "Raid!" trying to assassinate the president from distance with a sniper rifle, back in my first 50 hours.

Reason for Getting the Job Desired: I love science and whatnot.

RP points amount: 1

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Albert Einstein
Character Name: Vladimir 'Russkie'

Steam name: [FL:RP] Russkie

Hours on the server: 648

Desired Job: Vault Security Guard
Character Name: Lara ' Rodigurez ' Saint

Steam name: [FL:RP]Alexx

Hours on the server: 431

Desired Job: Vault scientist / vault doctor

Background Story of your chrachter: I'm Lara Rodigurez Saint. I was left alone when I was born due to my parents leaving me at birth. I had to be with "bio-logical" parents and they had to raise me. I then became 22 and now I got a boyfriend named Tom Hawk. We are living in Evo-City 1922 post station 5. I'm working at Nexus by being a scientist. I love doing such. I have a appartement in London too.

OOC information I would very much like to become acceptedSmile I also have 1 RP point
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
Character Name: James "Funny" Hawk

Steam name:[FL:RP] Funny

Hours on the server: 244

Desired Job: Vault Doctor

Background Story of your chrachter (might get you more accepted ) Always sincec i was born i did want to be a doctor. i feel its like the mission of my life to help people.
Character Name: Cosimo Santorini

Steam name: [FL:RP] Corie

Hours on the server:250+

Desired Job: Vault Citizen

Background Story of your chrachter (might get you more accepted ) i have lived there all my life, i am very good at the way i live and yeah, hope you accept n
delayed becouse im ill