Unblacklist Request for Giant Pony
Like you just said, You haven't seen me on in a couple of weeks, It's a coincidence; There are three servers.

Also,

Quote:i did not say jokhah said he thought it was unfair
Quote:Posted by rockyrebel - 02-23-2013 08:24 PM
that doesnt change the fact that you still unblacklisted him without him even haveing to post a unblacklist request, or the fact That add was the one who started placeing the props and told everyone else to start placeing them too. you even told add that he influenced me to do it. and how would u know if im behaveing? youve been on minecraft the entire time. Ive talked to other admins who also said this was unfair.

You only have 2 days, 20 hours left.
Yes i know i only do, but i want to use my props earlier. its not thats still 68 hours! when i posted this thread i still had like 6 days left. i want to rp, and i want to be treated the same as add, i think i should be unblacklisted!
In the time I played after giving the black list to add, He improved his behavior. Whenever I saw you, you were either messing around or saying stupid things over voice chat.

When I have access to edit blacklists, I will reduce it to 10-20 hours.
ok, well jamie thank you for your time and giveing me another opertunity, i am thankfull for the reduction. feel free to now close/move this thread if it is needed.

-kind regards
Giant Pony
Sorted