Unblacklist Request for Giant Pony
Name: Giant Pony

Time/Date: Not sure

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45742184

Admin who blacklisted you: Jamie

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:
I find that my blacklist was a bit exesive, i was banned from props for a week. All i was doing is messing around with the explosive props in the bank of america, no one died except me and my friend who was also messing around with the props. We did not ruin anyones rp, or rdm/propkill all we where doing was messing around when there where not that many people on. I know horseplay is not good, but i just find that a week without props makes it hard to RP. i have already served about 2 days out of the week. i completly understand if this is denied, i just want to be able to use props for rp purposes. thank you all -Giant Pony
Also, i just found out that the person who was doing this with me (Add22) who was also punished for the same amount of time was unblacklisted, so i feel it is only right if i am also unblacklisted.
Ok, im sorry but you guys have put me on the wrong end of a shit stick. the that the person who started this hole mess was unblacklisted just by asking and i have to post a unblacklist request and dont get a responce for 2 weeks is crazy to me!
After pming jamie on the forums and being ignored for 2 weeks not only with the pm but with this thread too i weant onto the MC server to confront jamie being fed up with this. this is how he replied
http://imgur.com/PpZktKN
http://imgur.com/Hu0v0pk
http://imgur.com/kJAHyMw
As you can tell from the pictures jamie ignored what i had to say by saying things like "post a unblacklist request." right after i said i had posted one that had not had a responce in over 2 weeks. jamie did not care and he claimed he was going to sleep and he wasnt going to do anything about it! this is not fair in anyway!
this happened at around 10:30-11:00 (GMT -5:00)
Right, I didn't want to do anything last night as it was 4am in the morning and about to go to bed.

I unblacklisted Add2 early because he showed good behavior, You have not.
that doesnt change the fact that you still unblacklisted him without him even haveing to post a unblacklist request, or the fact That add was the one who started placeing the props and told everyone else to start placeing them too. you even told add that he influenced me to do it. and how would u know if im behaveing? youve been on minecraft the entire time. Ive talked to other admins who also said this was unfair.
Give me the other admins names then and I will discuss it with them. If they thought it was unfair they would have discussed it with me or on here.

Also, He doesn't need to make an unblacklist request, It's up to me or the admin/mod who gave the blacklist To decide if that person has deserved to be unlisted early.
Like i said before, you had no proof add was behaving as you have been on minecraft all the time ever since it came up. i have not once seen you on CityRP. As for the other admins names i don't see how that is relevant because like you said it's your decision. But if you think it is needed i think it was narcotic, jokhah said he was going to bring it up to you because it has been over 2 weeks and that was way to long. Like i said im not sure they said it about 2 weeks ago and i dont remember.
Wait, Wait Wait.

You say I haven't been on to see his behavior? I gave the blacklist out weeks ago, I took it of him within the week because of his good behaviour. Also the mine craft server only got put up a couple days ago.

You might want to check the dates it was given before making false accusations. I doubt Narcotic and Jokhah both said it was unfair. Jokhah was discussing it with me in team speak and you were budging him about it for a while and annoying him, So he probably agreed with you it was unfair to get you off his back.
the MC server has been up for 11 days, and i have not seen you within the last few weeks. i did not say jokhah said he thought it was unfair, he said it was odd that it has not been answered, and he would talk to you about it. So jamie dont tell me to check the dates a couple of days is not 11 days, 11 days is almost 2 weeks. also add said "i asked jamie to be unblacklisted" and he never gave a reason as to why. the point is i feel this is unfair, and i should be unblacklisted so i can rp. i can not rp without props, it is nearly impossible.