City Police Department
The reasons are because there were some frictions between Narcotic and me. The rest will be handled in a Steam conversation with Narcotic and me.
(02-09-2013, 05:40 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Well, why couldn't he have told us the reason? Perhaps we'd be able to understand it better.

Because I don't want to slant anyone and certainly didn't want any insults and grudges to be formed.
(02-09-2013, 05:40 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Well, why couldn't he have told us the reason? Perhaps we'd be able to understand it better.

Somethings are better left unsaid.
This is turning into a rage thread Sad.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

(02-09-2013, 06:00 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote: This is turning into a rage thread Sad.

It's not.
I meant this subject should be taken somewhere else.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

(02-09-2013, 06:06 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote: I meant this subject should be taken somewhere else.

(02-09-2013, 05:42 PM)Salinsky Wrote: The reasons are because there were some frictions between Narcotic and me. The rest will be handled in a Steam conversation with Narcotic and me.

It has been, there was no need to comment on this.
I had only been asking why the event place looked like a doomfort, nothing else. I was told Faustie approved it and I was alright with it.
It would have been nice if we were informed earlier that the event was cancelled but oh well, if he feels the need to cancel it then there is probably a reason.
However if we could do this event again another time that would be great; I would love to take part in this event!

I hope everything is resolved soon.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Verzyn
The old dupe had bugged out, I had litterally only 2hours to come up with a new dupe to save the event. It then LOOKED like a doomfort, according to Narcotic, however the only "doomy" thing about it was perhaps the "metal gibs" material on most of the walls and the offices next to the gate that was not able to be shot through, only able to be looked through.