City Police Department
Hey guys this may seem repetitive, however I've had a few requests and everyone seemed to enjoy it last time round. Furthermore we have Narcotic on the case who'll assist with the dupes.

Welcome to the house of Justice.

The Evo-City Police Department is the main base of operations for the force! This complex is built for the Police, government officials and the finest citizens. It enables police to protect the city with more efficiency and to control crime within the city with a lasting effect.
What happens here?

Firstly it is a place where all witness's to a crime can report them face to face with an officer, it makes situations much more easier to communicate across.

Secondly, the complex contains a prison system. This prison contains some of the worst convicts evocity has ever faced. They will be sentenced within the station itself and confined within its walls when sentenced GUILTY!

We also have a government evidence transport vehicle which is called to crime scenes so evidence can be taken back and permanently stored for later destruction.

Another feature is the impound lot, a place where criminals cars are taken for storage, investigation and the ability to be bought back for $2000 providing citizens have proof of ID.

In addition we have outstanding defenses. The President has visited our complex many times because of its quality of protection.
[Image: swat_team.jpg]

Jobs
President - El presidente commands the goverment and sets the laws for the citizens of Evocity to follow. He acts as judge, jury, executioner and won't hesitate to enforce the maximum punishments for any uprisings. 1/1 Verenikin

Police Commander - This man is in charge of the whole complex, he organizes the Force and a whole manner of other important things. The police would be a disaster without him. (Police Commander) 1/1 [FL] Narcotic

Patrol Unit - A53 - 2 Officers who will patrol the city for criminals. They deal with everything from gun crime to traffic violations. (Police Officer) 2/2 Al Sevenfold, [FL:RP] Weecow

Patrol Unit - A54 - 2 Officers who will patrol the city for criminals. They deal with everything from gun crime to traffic violations. (Police Officer) 2/2 [FL:M] Salinsky, [FL:RP] Disabled Angel

Patrol Unit - A55 - One officer who will patrol the city for criminals. He deals with everything from gun crime to traffic violations 1/1 [FL:RP]Alexx

Impound Personnel - 2 people specifically impounding vehicles, they'll be called by officers to get vehicles that have been used to commit offences or that have been dumped in the middle of the street. 0/2

High Speed Interceptor Unit - King 54 - 1 officer who will use a faster car to take down speeders in large and dangerous chases. This officer will respond to back up requests from all around the city as well as his normal job. (Police Officer) 1/1 [FL:RP] Verzyn

Security - 2 men will be in charge of guarding the perimeters of the complex, letting people they deem not to be hostile in. Moving contraband to the designated evidence lockup. (Unemployed/SS NOTE: if unemployed suit OR gas mask required, will be responsible with heap loads of stuff inside the facility. There's too much to list.) 2/2 Equalizer, [FL:RP] Whoopie

S.W.A.T - Deals with high risk warrants and responds to situations normal officers are incapable of handling. (SS Spot) 4/4 [FL:RP]FR Generation20, [FL:RP] HellShell, [FL:RP] ixLiamHD, Jack R Middleton

[Image: wg-para-ordnance-3.jpg]
We will use these response codes when requesting backup (Yes I'm being excessive, it shall be fun!)

Code 1 -- Acknowledge Call/Respond Over Radio
Code 2 -- Routine Call, No Lights or Siren
Code 2/HIGH -- Priority Call, No Lights or Siren
Code 3 -- Emergency Call, Lights and Siren
Code 4 -- No Further Assistance Needed
Event will be hosted on the 09/02/2013 at 17:00 GMT on the server v33x, anyone wishing to join fill in this form.

Code:
[b]Steam Name[/b] -

[b]Number of bans[/b] -

[b]Desired Position[/b] -

[b]Number of hours[/b]

[b]IG Stuff[/b]

[i]Name[/i] -

[i]Address[/i] -

[i]Date of birth[/i] -

[i]Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest?[/i] -
Steam Name - [FL:M] Sally

Number of bans - 7

Desired Position - Patrolling unit A54

Number of hours 1080

IG Stuff

Name - Brian Salinsky

Address - Underyourbedlane #14

Date of birth - September 3 1989

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - Because I am an experienced police officer, I know my way around the USP.45, same goes for the MP5. I also abide by the laws and call 911 whenever I deem it necessary, it would be great to be able to help the Evocity police force.
Steam Name - [FL:RP] Whoopie

Number of bans - Eight.

Desired Position - Security.

Number of hours I currently have 281 hours, if I believe.

IG Stuff

Name - Simon J. Berry

Address - Appartment #561, EvoCity.

Date of birth - 4th of January 1985.

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - Because I am an experienced man, who has seen alot, and would appreciate to help the town in any way. This makes me happy, and I would be a great addition to the Police Force, in the Security.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Steam Name - Al Sevenfold

Number of bans - 3

Desired Position - Patrol Unit - A53 (Or any other job really)

Number of hours 332

IG Stuff

Name - Dave Bunting

Address - 36 cherrytree road, Evocity, E37 5AT

Date of birth - 19th September 1991

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I have experience with the police department and am an ex-cop who is ready to get back in the game.
Lead by example.
Steam Name - [FL:RP] HellShell

Number of bans - 4

Desired Position - SWAT

Number of hours 450-460

IG Stuff

Name - Enrica Adams

Address - Evocity Main street - Tides hotel room #1

Date of birth - 8th of December 1985

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I've got the skills, I've got the guns, I've been waiting for a job like this for 4 years, I'm ready to respond when a Heavyily armed suspect is Robbing, killing (etc... ) people.
Steam Name - [FL:RP] ixLiamHD

Number of bans - 1

Desired Position - Patrol Unit - A53

Number of hours 376

IG Stuff

Name - John Price

Address - CLASSIFIED

Date of birth - CLASSIFIED

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I've been a former member of the S.A.S & British commando's for over 40 years. Since a classified operation i have decided to take it slow and join the best police force in the world, and be a patrol unit.
Steam Name - Equalizer

Number of bans - 14

Desired Position - Security (I have Gas Mask)

Number of hours - 1667

IG Stuff

Name - Ottaviano De Esposito

Address - Suburban District, 33x'th Avenue.

Date of birth - 29th of October 1989.

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? - I am a law abiding citizien, I respect the power of a firearm and I will not hesitate to shoot criminals who brings the citiziens of Evocity in danger. I am experienced in firearms and security. I worked for the world famous security company G4S for 7 Years.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The next person to place any of their details as classified has a 100% of being declined.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • HellShell
Steam Name [FL:RP] Weecow

Number of bans 1

Desired Position A53 Patrol Unit

Number of hours Nearly 400

IG Stuff

Name Matthew 'Cow' Johnson

Address Evostreet 12A

Date of birth 20-11-1990

Why should you be a member of Evocity's finest? He had a military training, strong person. Suitable for the job.
(02-06-2013, 05:44 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: The next person to place any of their details as classified has a 100% of being declined.

Ikr, it's not an application to become a super spy.