City Police Department
I'm sorry to have to announce this, however the event has been cancelled permanently. There simply isn't anyway we can manage to do this for a little while, today we had some unforeseen circumstances which meant we couldn't do the event. The thread will be deleted in a couple of hours.
Cancelling the event without notice, that's not okay.

We were actually quite a bunch prepared for this event.
unforeseen circumstances? whats going on?
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

(02-09-2013, 05:07 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Cancelling the event without notice, that's not okay.

Was there really a need for that?
(02-09-2013, 05:15 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(02-09-2013, 05:07 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Cancelling the event without notice, that's not okay.

There indeed was, I'm telling you how I feel when you waste my time like this, I actually freed up space and time for this.
(02-09-2013, 05:23 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

There indeed was, I'm telling you how I feel when you waste my time like this, I actually freed up space and time for this.

I must say I agree with Narcotic.
(02-09-2013, 05:26 PM)Verenikin Wrote:

I understand it is quite frustrating, believe me I really wanted it to happen, but please stop slating into Angel, the event was cancelled, it is not the end of the world. I assume that it was not his fault, we were looking forward to this event probably more than any of you so why would he randomly close it. Please take your thoughts elsewhere. Being rude and judgmental will not bring the event back.

There's no need to be rude, I didn't want to cancel at all. I wanted the event to transpire. One thing I don't want to do is argue with you, nor will I. You've changed lately man; you've changed for the worst.

(02-09-2013, 05:26 PM)Verenikin Wrote:

You didn't even apply or know about the event until about two hours before it started.
Stop raging at Angel. I am the reason it's cancelled, Narcotic knows this too.
Well, why couldn't he have told us the reason? Perhaps we'd be able to understand it better.