2 guys RDM
I'd like to know why Lative shot you.

Also, I can see in the video that half the bridge is faded, So I'm guessing you made a trap so when people run across you drop them.
(01-29-2013, 10:43 AM)Jamie Wrote: I'd like to know why Lative shot you.

Also, I can see in the video that half the bridge is faded, So I'm guessing you made a trap so when people run across you drop them.

Lative yelled it out loud, so posting a video with sound would help.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
But the buildings are not my problem.. I dont know who build them but this shooting is fail. You can use this bridge with a Keypad and when they go on the bridge and it is not more activated then yea.. but this not a RP reason to shoot. And the other Guy are has too no reason to shoot me. Tell me a good RP reason why you are shooting.

And guys, want a Video more with your molotov? I think then it is over for you when it isnt enough. And you dont have only a ban request from me Smile
Want more stuff or get they guys now a ban? I can upload 10 minutes video, then you see they had no reason to shoot. Or get Donator guys not banned?
Upload the video Shox, Also. Traps aren't allowed.
No, the video are 12GB. And when they dont get banned, noo.. I dont let my PC a night on for some childs who dont know FearRP.

I can make maybe a Livestream but i will never upload it. I need a night for this upload.. (GB fixed, its not 1,2. 12GB are this. I need a day for this)
If you don't upload the video, Then you have no evidence to get them banned.
Yeeey, this is real shit. My friend get banned because he put out his Sniper and shoot (not on a guy) and they are did the same but shoot on guys and dont get banned? Yeey! WHAT I MUST BRING YOU THAT YOU BAN THIS GUYS? OMG

Grüße vom Typ mit der Judennase.
[Image: 4000_screenshots_2013ots8r.jpg]
(01-29-2013, 02:31 PM)Shox Wrote: Yeeey, this is real shit. My friend get banned because he put out his Sniper and shoot (not on a guy) and they are did the same but shoot on guys and dont get banned? Yeey! WHAT I MUST BRING YOU THAT YOU BAN THIS GUYS? OMG

Grüße vom Typ mit der Judennase.
-useless image snip-

Solid edvidence, also Lative threw the molotov because you were building on his property.
He owned the door of the house and you built in/around it, he warned you multiple times so he threw a molotov at it.
Also, yes you do need solid proof as Jamie said before, the video that you have right now proofs nothing.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I speak from Random shooting with Sniper and at me, i think you a little bit duff duff in your Head.

This is a ban reason, because my friend was banned to while he was shooting random with sniper.
The admin requested a video with sound. Post it.
Is that a hard thing to understand?