2 guys RDM
Name of player: Khojo, SuperlativeTree

SteamID: Khojo : STEAM_0:0:40975993
SuperlativeTree : STEAM_0:0:60072912

Time in GMT: 30 minutes ago

Server: Evocity2_v2p

Summary: First, sorry for my bad english.. Some Rebels was at our home, attacked our car parkplace with a molotov.(When you want, i can upload this part too but you dont see the molotov flying.) i asked then why you are doing this.. later then, look in the video, are Khojo putting out his sniper without a reason and was shooting to my friends. (RDM) then later put SuperlativeTree the same and was shooting at me without a good FearRP reason, this is RDM too. I think this is FailRP, try to raid and random shooting.. They had no reason to raid or RDM.

Evidence: This is the Video at the moment where i saw Khojo with Sniper and where SuperlativeTree killed me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfnVgqIFl...e=youtu.be

and again, sorry for my bad english but i hope u can understand me.
bye
I had nothing to do with you house or your killing. So why bring me into this ?
But why you are random shooting with Sniper on my friends? Tell me one reason?
No sound, this doesn't prove anything. I were there you didn't remove the props of him while it was his property, khojo tried tranqing them because they shot at him and superlative tree killed you because you let him fall in the water with a fading door (trap) which he yelled out when he died.
If someone should be banned in my oppinion it should be you for doomforting and building on somebody's property and the video shows you metagaming just saying.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
When you want i can upload it with Sound, but from me and my friends and other guys are the Teamspeak Sound is then in this Video.. But when you want.

I will wait on a opinion from a admin Smile

(01-28-2013, 03:42 PM)Shox Wrote: When you want i can upload it with Sound, but from me and my friends and other guys are the Teamspeak Sound is then in this Video.. But when you want.

I will wait on a opinion from a admin Smile

btw, it was not my building. Wink
Me and Kakcraft were just watching, then one of your friends started to shoot at us, so I attempted to tranq him. also someone else came with a AWP at the time.
if oyu mean me...you was rlly stupid and i think you dont have any pics / vids to show us the truth....i was standing upthere on the bridge to finish some stuff..and your friend come over takes a m4 and starts shooting at us... and dont come with EWWWW ITS FAILRP, Fail rp is if you come and see some Contras through Walls..yep maybe your Chuck norris and can watch through it nice for oyu..but play right and all is fine
He wasn't our friend we didn't raid you, I did nothing to you infact, and also he had a reason for killing you.
(01-28-2013, 04:30 PM)TiiMeLeSs Wrote: if oyu mean me...you was rlly stupid and i think you dont have any pics / vids to show us the truth....i was standing upthere on the bridge to finish some stuff..and your friend come over takes a m4 and starts shooting at us... and dont come with EWWWW ITS FAILRP, Fail rp is if you come and see some Contras through Walls..yep maybe your Chuck norris and can watch through it nice for oyu..but play right and all is fine

1. Please try to make sentances that i can read
2. We saw those "props" as errors and wondered how the contra didn't fall.
3. That guy with a m4 wasn't our friend, and the reason why he killed you is because you let him fall in the water with your bridge trap which is called a doomfort.
4. Your oppinion is invalid.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
then try to understand what i sayd...you cant watch Through walls in reallife..if you have Errors you should download the stuff..to play right and nice