Warning...Hacker!
I was there. It was so weird, and what happened to flame?, I saw admins rejoin all the time..
Then alexandra wrote something about DDOS'ing the server, then at the moment that was typed, BAM the pings went sky-high, except hers.
And this Joe guy... wow i dont know where to begin.
Admins did nothing to stop him. Not even Killjoy-

Somebody explain what the hell is going on.
We couldn't do anything. Specifics of this issue will not be discussed in public due to the nature of this event.
Somethings wrong here..
The following 1 user Likes Zzzzap2's post:
  • Noobias
Me and SL1 also got in alot of shit for spamming props we had never seen before. They had our names on them though.
never seen it get hacked before
There is something going on that is not right. Either something with an admin or someone they know or something. Why didnt killjoy stop it? What really did happen to Flame? Why did SL1 have those weird props that they had never seen? What was up with the ping? Who were Joe and Monoko? Why did the admin say "LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY DONATED 5K!" and leave? Why will nobody discuss this?
(03-23-2011, 12:22 AM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: There is something going on that is not right. Either something with an admin or someone they know or something. Why didnt killjoy stop it? What really did happen to Flame? Why did SL1 have those weird props that they had never seen? What was up with the ping? Who were Joe and Monoko? Why did the admin say "LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY DONATED 5K!" and leave? Why will nobody discuss this?

Why would you go about necroposting ffs.

CLOSED.