Warning...Hacker!
Hello all,

today the server had some realy bad lags. I think that was a DDOS attacker. Later on there were some strange things. It all started with the nice proppush of joe. He also punshwhored, random shot in the map, attacked other players (verbal) and minged on the server. I think he did that bad things but ....

See for yourself:

[Image: rpevochhh.jpg]

[Image: rpevocdmd.jpg]

[Image: rpevocwjw.jpg]

Thats all. Over and out.

Yes Flame got hacked I guess, aslo Shaker could have been hacked.
Also I got some really strange things myself, like my whole screen turning white, and YouTube movies popping up from the steam browser.
Maybe the new update has a security flaw in it...
Flame didn't get hacked, he was impersonated.
It was his own steam-account, also with a star behind his name...
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0194.jpg]
Its called Spoofing which the hacker takes over our steamid to be recognized as one of us, which makes us logical crash.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(03-02-2011, 05:03 PM)arleitiss Wrote: [Image: rp_evocity_v2d0194.jpg]

Well something weird was/is going on. I also first got a meatspin popup, followed by a youtube video by a guy spamming STFU.

:<
I say it's alexandra, she has least ping means she's attacker. Conclusion: Perm ban , ok see you bye. (joking) it was monoko probably.
What do you want to say us with that picture? High pings? - DDOS .
Or you want to say us that there is no Flame on the server but someone talked to us as him Smile
(03-02-2011, 05:07 PM)jught Wrote: Well something weird was/is going on. I also first got a meatspin popup, followed by a youtube video by a guy spamming STFU.

:<

Yes I got those vids too, don't know how they got there.