Why is the police car not colorable?
Chill out, people can RP CO19, SAS, MI6, whatever they want and still drive on the right side of the road. You can RP whatever the heck you want, EvoCity is pure make-belief so they can have whatever agencies and units in the world - as long as they don't violate any rules, this means no KGB, NKVD or Gestapo BS.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Narc
(12-31-2012, 02:18 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Chill out, people can RP CO19, SAS, MI6, whatever they want and still drive on the right side of the road. You can RP whatever the heck you want, EvoCity is pure make-belief so they can have whatever agencies and units in the world - as long as they don't violate any rules, this means no KGB, NKVD or Gestapo BS.

Exactly this.

You don't HAVE to color your car anyway.
(12-31-2012, 02:18 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Chill out, people can RP CO19, SAS, MI6, whatever they want and still drive on the right side of the road. You can RP whatever the heck you want, EvoCity is pure make-belief so they can have whatever agencies and units in the world - as long as they don't violate any rules, this means no KGB, NKVD or Gestapo BS.

What about Metro 2033 Nazi Gestapo?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(12-31-2012, 09:00 PM)NukaBomb Wrote:

Extremist factions are disallowed to be roleplayed.
(12-31-2012, 09:04 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

Well I have seen people change their jobs to KGB as SS and things like Spetsnaz.
Regards,
aviator
(12-31-2012, 09:08 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:04 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

Well I have seen people change their jobs to KGB as SS and things like Spetsnaz.

They shouldn't.
I don't see much wrong with Spetsnaz though? They're just the Russian Special Forces, same as if you did S.A.S. or SEAL Team 6 or something.
(01-01-2013, 10:20 AM)Adman Wrote: I don't see much wrong with Spetsnaz though? They're just the Russian Special Forces, same as if you did S.A.S. or SEAL Team 6 or something.

Spetsnaz needs to removed from this extremist thing. I originally thought it referred to just as a KGB branch. Then i found its umbrella term for all Russian special forces .
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(01-01-2013, 10:20 AM)Adman Wrote: I don't see much wrong with Spetsnaz though? They're just the Russian Special Forces, same as if you did S.A.S. or SEAL Team 6 or something.

I think Spetsnaz is tolerated, nothing wrong with it; it's just special forces who are not really extremist.
Spetsnaz isn't extremist group lol and its allowed to RP it.