Why is the police car not colorable?
Yesterday, while RPing Command 6 as SS, i asked Narcotic to color my cop car red as CO6 cars were, obviously, red.

He found that the police car was uncolorable. I was annoyed by this as it restricts many RPs, such as CO6, Metropolitan 1980s Jam Sandwiches (Search for it), and some cool other colors that you could use for specific departments of Evo.

Why is it not colorable, and can anything be done?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
police cars are meant to be a standard colour, like a uniform.. It would be really weird to see police cars of different colours driving around the city.
I did make a suggestion for different skins, ie FBI skin, Different county skins etc.
Perhaps you could use a Volvo S60 and colour it red otherwise I am afraid that the standard colour is the only colour it can be. I am sure you could change the colour but that means changing the colour of the interior as well.
Regards,
aviator
yeah guise make it like you can color police car pink also that would be sweeeet
(12-30-2012, 04:33 PM)Mahti Wrote: yeah guise make it like you can color police car pink also that would be sweeeet

[Image: if-you-know-what-i-mean.gif]
(12-30-2012, 02:27 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: police cars are meant to be a standard colour, like a uniform.. It would be really weird to see police cars of different colours driving around the city.

No no no no, you don't see my point. Red for CO6 perhaps, white for Pursuit and grey for British RMPs?
Nuka
(12-30-2012, 05:44 PM)NukaBomb Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 02:27 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: police cars are meant to be a standard colour, like a uniform.. It would be really weird to see police cars of different colours driving around the city.

No no no no, you don't see my point. Red for CO6 perhaps, white for Pursuit and grey for British RMPs?

Hey hey stop right there, EvoCity isn't British since you drive on the right side of the road.

[Image: 30730999.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Harry Ford
(12-30-2012, 05:55 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

Hey hey stop right there, EvoCity isn't British since you drive on the right side of the road.

Well, i see many people doing CO19 RPs?
Nuka
(12-31-2012, 12:53 PM)NukaBomb Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 05:55 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

Well, i see many people doing CO19 RPs?

Let's not forget people do S.A.S and MI6 roleplays too.