Why is the police car not colorable?
Lol you want spetznas RP banned? BAN EVERYTHING!!

[Image: 3230-1.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Prosto, Grub
Are we really going to sit here and thumb a list of what you can't be and what you can be? Seriously? Some of you are getting over sensitive to simple things. Here guys to start, You can't say you are the police anymore because my father was arrested. I am offended that you would say that to me. Honestly... I can see a select few of things but, now this is just getting bad.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Guys can we please ban corleone RP? they did horrible things in real life and im offended >:­(
(01-02-2013, 05:31 AM)Fleet Admiral Zapington Wrote: Guys can we please ban corleone RP? they did horrible things in real life and im offended >:­(

can we ban rebel rp? im offended becuz in old days, the rebels would kill innocent people and take down empires.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(01-02-2013, 05:34 AM)Grub Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 05:31 AM)Fleet Admiral Zapington Wrote: Guys can we please ban corleone RP? they did horrible things in real life and im offended >:­(

can we ban rebel rp? im offended becuz in old days, the rebels would kill innocent people and take down empires.

Can we remove drugs? Im a crackhead and im offended >:­(

I'll stop here, this just shows what FL is turning into if we keep banning everything.
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Slick Rick, Prosto
(01-02-2013, 05:37 AM)Fleet Admiral Zapington Wrote:
(01-02-2013, 05:34 AM)Grub Wrote:

Can we remove drugs? Im a crackhead and im offended >:­(

I'll stop here, this just shows what FL is turning into if we keep banning everything.

It'll only gradually get worst at this rate. For example, some people only act offended so one: They can get player A banned or Two: "play a part"
I really doubt half of you care about much of anything. Sure I see some things being too strong but, it comes to a certain point..
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • Slick Rick, Fleet Admiral Zapington
That moment when an admin continues to go off topic in a help and support thread.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor