Ban Request for Corleones for Random Raid
(12-24-2012, 07:27 PM)GhostRider Wrote:
(12-23-2012, 01:47 PM)Cownipples Wrote: First of all, it was not random. The president was not doing his job properly. I asked him 3 times to broadcast the laws. First in a request, then 2 more times with /advert. I even threatened to raid him if he didn't do his job, but he didn't give care and kept ignoring me.

Anyways, the raid didn't go as planned because the president broke fear rp and ran away, and the SS kept breaking NLR. Also, the police commander broke NLR aswell, because he came back after he got killed and started to taze us when we had guns pointing at him. We tried to raid the president properly, and not just kill him once we saw him. I made an advert that said that if the SS came down, we would shoot the president, and the president himself also said so in a broadcast (it obviously didn't have any effect on them though).

So to call this raid "random" is just retarded. All he had to do was to broadcast some laws, and do his job.

-Cownipples

So you're basiclly saying: He didn't do his job, so we raided him.

I am saying that I gave him a chance to start doing his job properly 3 times, yet he kept ignoring me.
No evidence.