1. STEAM_0:0:22534385
2. STEAM_0:0:59112282
3. STEAM_0:1:42588756
4. STEAM_0:0:19969364
5. STEAM_0:0:59101248
6. STEAM_0:0:42747725

Time in GMT: Around 2:30am

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Corleones random raided us when we where doing a lab RP. When we asked them reason for raiding all they responded with was bullets.

Evidence: I was about to fraps it but then my key F9 key to start recording made me leave the server for some reason You can ask the President (Seven) and the SS (lilrimmi) and anyone else who was there that I cant remember.

Thanks.
Witnesses do not count as evidence, to have this ban request be successful, you must gather valid evidence.
First of all, it was not random. The president was not doing his job properly. I asked him 3 times to broadcast the laws. First in a request, then 2 more times with /advert. I even threatened to raid him if he didn't do his job, but he didn't give care and kept ignoring me.

Anyways, the raid didn't go as planned because the president broke fear rp and ran away, and the SS kept breaking NLR. Also, the police commander broke NLR aswell, because he came back after he got killed and started to taze us when we had guns pointing at him. We tried to raid the president properly, and not just kill him once we saw him. I made an advert that said that if the SS came down, we would shoot the president, and the president himself also said so in a broadcast (it obviously didn't have any effect on them though).

So to call this raid "random" is just retarded. All he had to do was to broadcast some laws, and do his job.

-Cownipples
You have 24/hrs to reply with evidence or this ban request will be denied.
I may be able to provide a video, I think I might have recorded it

I'll check my videos and see if I did
Your lucky I didn't have fraps up, the pres radioed in that if anyone comes into the labs we would kill him, so guess what all the cops and ss rush in taze me when I have a gun pointed at them then stand on my body.
(12-23-2012, 01:47 PM)Cownipples Wrote: First of all, it was not random. The president was not doing his job properly. I asked him 3 times to broadcast the laws. First in a request, then 2 more times with /advert. I even threatened to raid him if he didn't do his job, but he didn't give care and kept ignoring me.

Anyways, the raid didn't go as planned because the president broke fear rp and ran away, and the SS kept breaking NLR. Also, the police commander broke NLR aswell, because he came back after he got killed and started to taze us when we had guns pointing at him. We tried to raid the president properly, and not just kill him once we saw him. I made an advert that said that if the SS came down, we would shoot the president, and the president himself also said so in a broadcast (it obviously didn't have any effect on them though).

So to call this raid "random" is just retarded. All he had to do was to broadcast some laws, and do his job.

-Cownipples

So you're basiclly saying: He didn't do his job, so we raided him.
I might have been the president at this time.

I'm pretty sure I was broadcasting the laws and such, then one of you said "We need to talk", then another one of you just RDM's me with an AK47.
(12-24-2012, 07:33 PM)Green Blockhead Wrote: I might have been the president at this time.

I'm pretty sure I was broadcasting the laws and such, then one of you said "We need to talk", then another one of you just RDM's me with an AK47.

The pres was seven
You have 24/hrs to provide the video.