[Unofficial] Extreme Centralists International
This looks fucking sweet.

(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: Wow, as a german I beg you to cahnge the flag. its the flagg of the Nazi regime just with three arms not four. Wow reconsider that. :O
_
|_|_
_|.|. Hilter sign ( sort off). See the simalarity?

Its even the same coolours.

(12-21-2012, 02:15 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: wow, it was not ment like that.
I dont freaking care about your flag whatever.
IT looks similar and I wanted to point it out.
Sorry if I made you Rage for nothing.
You mad bro?

Regards,
Grayhawk

A little evasive are we?
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Salinsky
Biohunter ( Your steam name )
STEAM_0:1:21481223 ( Your Steam ID )
242 Hours: ( How many hours did you spend on FL )
6 valid bans, 1 lifted because invalid ban. ( How many bans do you have )
Industrial ( Strictly military / Industrial Registration)
I think that your industrial branch looks very interesting. I would like to and rather play a role in the economic system than the military. It is a really cool idea to me, that you want to be able to control the business that goes on throughout the city, but for a good cause, as you said you want to make sure the business's actually have a good effect on society. I've always had an interest for the economy (especially dealing) in FL anway. ( A reason why you want to be in this division )
Shadow Associate Agency, some passive clans, one of them I owned was a court RP, "justice law firm", other than that I wasn't really in many Agressive-focused clans. ( What experience do you have in this kind of clan enviroment )
I started playing FL at roughly January-February of 2012, I just recently got back into it, about a week ago, and I think I have the experience to be in a clan again. Not much to tell about myself to be honest. : ( Tell us a little bit about you, don't be a fruitloop )

Thanks
May I just say, that your emblem is actually a Nazi sign.
It may not be a swastica but it is a variant dont by modern Neo-nazis. It could seriously offend some people.

The clan is fine, it is a right wing style political clan it seems, but the flag IS a Neo - Nazi symbol, so this is technically extremtly racist and against the rules as far as I am aware.

Please do not try and say it isn't, because you would be wrong. Look it up if you dont believe me or any others.
(12-24-2012, 12:51 AM)Insanity Wrote: May I just say, that your emblem is actually a Nazi sign.
It may not be a swastica but it is a variant dont by modern Neo-nazis. It could seriously offend some people.

The clan is fine, it is a right wing style political clan it seems, but the flag IS a Neo - Nazi symbol, so this is technically extremtly racist and against the rules as far as I am aware.

Please do not try and say it isn't, because you would be wrong. Look it up if you dont believe me or any others.

[Image: 1469834-glorious_exposition_comrade_super_super.jpg]

Thats bullshit tho
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Prosto, Mystic Nipple
What bullshit that its a neo nazi sign?

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/Triskele.asp

https://www.google.com/search?q=nazi+tri...e&ie=UTF-8
WARNING: THIS POST WAS MADE BY ROWAN, CURRENTLY BANNED FROM POSTING IN FL BUT ABLE TO READ THREADS ;; fokin police...

"A triskelion or triskele is a motif consisting of three interlocked spirals, or three bent human legs, or any similar symbol with three protrusions and a threefold rotational symmetry"

Oh, and here's why what you said is all bullshit;
-The symbols are all facing another direction because they are sevens;
-Nazi Waffen SS had lots of divisions, all with different insignias, for example a key, a sword, 2 "+" signs, and so on;

And finaly

- I designed this myself, from the spacial negative of the logo of a philipine peace fraternaty called "Tau Gamma Phi", aka the Triskelions.
The name doesn't matter at all, the point is, if someone sees that, the first thing that pops into their head is a swastika.
Also it's not a Nazi Waffen sign and I never said it was. I said it was commonly referred to as a neo-nazi sign.
If you walked down a high-street bearing that flag, you would most likely be attacked.

The look of the design, mixed with the colours and nature of the clan just make it seem very anti-Semitic and could offend Germans, thats all I was trying to say.
(12-24-2012, 01:56 AM)Insanity Wrote: Hi, my names Insanity and I don't know what i'm talking about.
That was a good insult, really made me feel bad about myself.

But honestly, I don't care about it, but others do and even more might. You also don't need to revert to insults when you know that I am right and do not know what to say, sometimes it is good to admit that you are wrong, and in this case it is you, so why don't you be the better man and just agree that your flag looks extremely similar to a Neo-Nazi symbol, and can easily be mistaken for it.
WARNING, POST BY ADOLF ROWEN AGAIN, HURR, TACTICAL ANTI-FRUITCAKE MISSILE INBOUND

Lol! I couldn't care less about what you think is "commonly regarded as", or what it looks like to your uninformed propaganda fed mind.
My logo could remind you of you being sodomized and you could come here claiming sexual harrassement: I would still not give a fuq about it, lil' boy.

LOL.
"The look of the design, mixed with the colours and nature of the clan just make it seem very anti-Semitic and could offend Germans, thats all I was trying to say."
Lmao, you fruit fly puppae, is my clan anti-anything besides parliamentarianism? Alright, billy boy, grab your juice box, paste my triskie into a discussion thread and cry a river over there, where these remarks are meant to be.

ILL FOUNDED, MARXIST DIE HARD REMARKS BELONG ELSEWHERE, LOL.