[Unofficial] Extreme Centralists International

Extreme Centralists International is the hand of [DATA EXPUNGED], an entity that has always been in Evocity and that is now physically manifesting itself under the form of structured organization.  The ECI’s agenda is to impose its extreme Centralist socio-territorial ideology and law upon the nation, to regulate economy and to safeguard the best interests of the state and its people.

[Image: 2pSrI.png]
The Extreme Centralists International is in its nature and inner organization anti-parliamentarian; that is, it rejects in general and in its own inner structure, a principle of majority rule in which the leader is degraded to the level of a mere executant of the other people’s uninstructed will and opinion. In little as well as big things, the [ECI] advocates the principle of unconditional authority of the leader, coupled with the highest responsibility.The leader is always appointed from above (Administration Powers) and at the same time vested with unlimited powers and authority.

Any man who wants to be leader bears, along with the highest unlimited authority, also the ultimate and heaviest responsibility.

Positions:
  • Leader: Responsible for the functioning of the clan as a whole.
  • Military Representative & Consultant: Represents the status of members of the military when in legislative reunion.
  • Industrial Representative & Consultant: Represents the interests members of the industry when in legislative reunion.
  • Head of Movement Affairs Office: In charge of general clan maintenance, second highest in command.

[Image: tTsgM.png]
The Army is a vital part of the ECI movement. The extensive physical and psychological military training and instruction of all of the members of the Centralists are of great importance in keeping the order not only within the clan, but also in Evocity itself. Elimination of opposition of the movement and establishment of secure perimeters for other ECI branches to function is a top priority in our military group.

Ranks:
  • General: In control of all the Military and only receives orders from above. There can be only 3 people in this position.
  • Agent: A clan approved member with high military capacity, part of an intervention/guard/shock trooper team, answers to the General. Rank of unlimited membership number.
  • Recruit: Lowest rank, for newly applied recruits or members who have not been trialed/tested yet. Rank of unlimited membership number.

[Image: KLhNS.png]
First and foremost, Extreme Centralism is an economic system in which a nation's government plays a central role in monitoring all banking, trade, production, and labor activity which takes place within the nation. Such monitoring is done for the sole purpose of safeguarding & advancing the nation and its people. Under Extreme Centralism, the government will not approve of any business activity unless that business has a positive impact on the nation as a whole and the people of the nation - this is the axiom which determines everything within the economic aspect of Extreme Centralism.

Registered Industrial Entities:

Centralist Cartel
An ECI company in charge of not only the administration and monitoring economic trading within the city, but also of the monetary investment and manufacturing of the necessary goods and values as dictated by the ECI government. These are the main representatives of the Centralists both in the international and the home market.

C.C. Board
  • Owner/Head of Office: [FL:RP] Mystic Nipple ID- STEAM_0:0:42030504
  • Secretary of CC: [CLASSIFIED]
  • Accountant: [CLASSIFIED]

[Image: Jwiou.png]EXTREME CENTRALISTS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIP[Image: Jwiou.png]

Government
Leader: ☩ KHS RΩωæη_13 [HIA] ☩ (ID- STEAM_0:1:29964011)

Military Representative & Consultant: ☩ KHS SaЯЯØ_99 [HIA] ☩ (ID- STEAM_0:1:14941384)

Industrial Representative & Consultant ☩ KHS Gєøяgi_20 ☩ (ID- STEAM_0:0:22773160)

Minister of Internal & Foreign Affairs: Senator Dave|ARP| (ID-STEAM_0:0:19513501)

Military Personnel
General: [CLASSIFIED]

Agent: The Marsh Prince (ID- STEAM_0:0:21183709)

Agent: [FL:RP]pasarus (ID- STEAM_0:0:40710666)

Agent: Doom Kuh |ARP| (ID- STEAM_0:0:53592554)

Agent: Sergeno (ID- STEAM_0:1:44206077)

Agent: Apple Bot™ (ID- STEAM_0:1:22058736)

Agent: xTcR | Dead Trees [L4] (ID- STEAM_0:0:19606179)

Agent: GerryMircov (GerrBear) (ID- STEAM_0:1:37833195)

Agent: CM/GHTZ Lawlessgreenday (ID- STEAM_0:1:34457657)

Agent: Neoshock (ID- STEAM_0:1:26585887)

Agent: janthekiller479 (ID- STEAM_0:0:39668031)

Recruit: None at the moment

Accepting Aplications
Application Template:
Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b] ( Your steam name )
[b]Steam ID:[/b] ( Your Steam ID )
[b]Hours In-Game:[/b] ( How many hours did you spend on FL )
[b]Bans:[/b] ( How many bans do you have )
[b]Which branch are you applying for:[/b] ( Strictly military / Industrial Registration)
[b]Why this branch?:[/b] ( A reason why you want to be in this division )
[b]Past clans/organizations:[/b] ( What experience do you have in this kind of clan enviroment )
[b]About you:[/b] ( Tell us a little bit about you, don't be a fruitcake )
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 12 users Like Rowan13's post:
  • Small Bear, Joey Skylynx, HellShell, Dubwub, Salinsky, Toxic, edgie, The_Alpha_Dog, Niimo, Altoria, Harry Ford, Nevy
Must say this looks pretty sweet, good luck!
Thank you guys, this will be fun.

I trade Tea for rep.
Wow, as a german I beg you to cahnge the flag. its the flagg of the Nazi regime just with three arms not four. Wow reconsider that. :O
_
|_|_
_|.|. Hilter sign ( sort off). See the simalarity?

Its even the same coolours.
Yeah it is looking like the nazi flag but it isn't really is the nazi flag so I don't really care. But your clan page looks really good maybe edit the story abit!
(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: Wow, as a german I beg you to cahnge the flag. its the flagg of the Nazi regime just with three arms not four. Wow reconsider that. :O
_
|_|_
_|.|. Hilter sign ( sort off). See the simalarity?

I was wondering when someone would bring this up, but it seems more a reference to these two flags, more so the Movement Flag

Helghan Flag:

[Image: Helghastlogo.jpg]

The Movement from Psi Ops:

[Image: 55489a0d410305596deddf3ad9b55d37-d3h6u8h.png]

Fun Fact: Psi Ops was released in June 2004, Killzone 1 was released in November 2004
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
b]Steam Name:[/b] ( Your steam name ) Neoshock
Steam ID: ( Your Steam ID ) STEAM_0:1:26585887
Hours In-Game: ( How many hours did you spend on FL ) I don't really know, but it's nearing 100.
Bans: ( How many bans do you have ) 7.
Which branch are you applying for: ( Strictly military / Industrial Registration) Military.
Why this branch?: ( A reason why you want to be in this division ) Because it seems like the most thrilling and fun branch.
Past clans/organizations: ( What experience do you have in this kind of clan enviroment ) I have never been in any clan before, mostly because none really appealed to me.
About you: ( Tell us a little bit about you, don't be a fruitloop ) I'm 15, I love video games, I'm very active, and I love all kinds of roleplaying, mostly serious though.
The following 1 user Likes $CRIM's post:
  • Salinsky
Good luck with the clan, looking forward to see you in-game Wink
(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: Wow, as a german I beg you to cahnge the flag.
Wow, as a human being I beg you to cease to exist. Our go study some symbology, that's a good alternative too.
(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: its the flagg of the Nazi regime just with three arms not four. Wow reconsider that. :O
A square w/out one of its sides (a 1/4 of its original perimeter) is a triangle.
An organism w/out 1/4 of its.. lets say legs, can no longer be classified as one with the whole 4/4. ...Do I need to get into the implications of the difference between 4 and 3? I won't. Not worth it.

(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: Hilter sign ( sort off). See the simalarity?

This my friend, is a Triskelion. The only registered use of a triskelion by the nazis was of a curved version, used as insignia of the Belgium 27th Waffen-SS division (and it does not look like this one at all). I designed this version, and it can only be truly compared with the symbol of the Tau Gamma Phi, a fraternity established in the Philippines.

Also, I have several colour versions for this symbol, but I won't change one single thing. Its not by chance that fascist movements often use this set of colours, and it sure as hell is not by chance either my own use of it.

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • Deriptz
wow, it was not ment like that.
I dont fucking care about your flag whatever.
IT looks similar and I wanted to point it out.
Sorry if I made you Rage for nothing.
You mad bro?

Regards,
Grayhawk