[Unofficial] Extreme Centralists International
(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: Wow, as a german I beg you to cahnge the flag.
(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: ... as a german I beg you to cahnge...
(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: ...german I beg you ...
(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: ... I beg you ...

[Image: Qe56Q.png]
Cry me a river.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
um.... okey. that was needed.
You just proven my point dude. You just a little idiot living his sick dream. Realy? Extreme Centralist International?
Dude, your clan is a sick idea. Not a bad sick I mean like...extreme. you signature, what is that? Dehumanize yourself? What do you deam at night bro?
I have a idea. Stick that flag on a pole come to germany and run arround with it. Everyone strong enough will punch you in the face. You might even get arrested. THen Nazi flags and any VERY similar to it is ilegal here.
If you wanna make out of a suggestion a flame war, Well then do it with your cat. Then I dont wanna hear anything from you.

Grayhawk

PS: You even use the word leader as your CO. And put him in a position extremely similar to Hitler. So dont tell me your clans has NO similarity what so ever to the NAzi regime. I know it isnt the same but its similar. And when I see something like that, I do what every german will do: Ask myself what's wrong with people.
Stop reading his thread if it's upsetting you so much, your making it worse by hanging around here causing drama.

#Walkaway.
The following 2 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • Rowan13, Fleet Admiral Zapington
your right, thanks

wow, I was just so upset him getting so aggressive for a point out
Don't get your titties in a twist Graycock, I am laughing my ass off off over here, your over reaction is one of the many priceless reasons why I chose this image and layout.

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 3 users Like Rowan13's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Mystic Nipple, edgie
(12-21-2012, 07:13 AM)Grayhawk Wrote: Wow, as a german I beg you to cahnge the flag. its the flagg of the Nazi regime just with three arms not four. Wow reconsider that. :O
_
|_|_
_|.|. Hilter sign ( sort off). See the simalarity?

Its even the same coolours.
Not sure if trolling or just stupid...

What do you think is worse? Making a symbol that looks somewhat similar, yet much different from a svastika, or actually attempting to make a svastika in a post?

If you'd look further than your nose is long, in other words, if you'd not be ignorant, you'd see if you connect the lines it's a triangle.
If you fail to see it, look at this:

Right.

Anyways, OT:

When am I being added to the page? (I told you on steam that I accept your invite)

Sincerely, Salinsky
(12-21-2012, 02:30 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: um.... okey. that was needed.
You just proven my point dude. You just a little idiot living his sick dream. Realy? Extreme Centralist International?
Dude, your clan is a sick idea. Not a bad sick I mean like...extreme. you signature, what is that? Dehumanize yourself? What do you deam at night bro?
I have a idea. Stick that flag on a pole come to germany and run arround with it. Everyone strong enough will punch you in the face. You might even get arrested. THen Nazi flags and any VERY similar to it is ilegal here.
If you wanna make out of a suggestion a flame war, Well then do it with your cat. Then I dont wanna hear anything from you.

Grayhawk

PS: You even use the word leader as your CO. And put him in a position extremely similar to Hitler. So dont tell me your clans has NO similarity what so ever to the NAzi regime. I know it isnt the same but its similar. And when I see something like that, I do what every german will do: Ask myself what's wrong with people.

I am not normally aggressive, but you are bitching retarded.

(In my words, "bitching retarded" is something to describe something more than "f*cking retarded".)
The following 1 user Likes $CRIM's post:
  • Rowan13
(12-21-2012, 02:30 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: um.... okey. that was needed.

Grayhawk

Please shut the fuck up.
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Dubwub, Rowan13
You guise are so sweet <3

I trade Tea for rep.
I am actually interested if you can pull this off Rowan... I shall monitor this with a lot of interest!

Good luck!

P.S. Clan pages = places not for flame wars. Can't handle the clan thread rules? Click the "back" button.