Poll: have you incounterd the BlackHand?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
i like them.
13.64%
3 13.64%
seen them around.
9.09%
2 9.09%
i dont like them.
77.27%
17 77.27%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[unofficial] [pas/agr] BlackHand
(12-19-2012, 12:11 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: If you are serious about making a clan, put some effort into it.
Make a nice and acceptive page where you give the background of your clan, add some pictures as well.

If you need a look of what an official clan's page looks like, check out the ones in the clan section.

Might want to check your grammar and spelling as well, makes it look more professional.
yeah i was in a rush doing at 3 am, i wanted to get it up and edit later, i guess it was a bit bigger deal then i thought.
As Im In This I Think I Should Be In The Members List?D:

(12-19-2012, 11:38 AM)Verenikin Wrote: Wtf...?

what?
That blacklist is about to be filled up to the very fuqin' top.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • Jack The Wolf
I like BlackHand, The History is a bit weird But Meh Its got good Members, and followers Lets be nice to the BlackHand!!!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
The BlackHand will soon meet their demise.
The following 1 user Likes Sergeno's post:
  • Rowan13
(12-22-2012, 04:05 AM)tf2pro715 Wrote: I like BlackHand, The History is a bit weird But Meh Its got good Members, and followers Lets be nice to the BlackHand!!!

Weird is an understatement. Why anyone would use the Black Hand as a figurehead in modern day society is a mystery to me. They did great at striking the powder keg of war and costing the lives of millions.

All I can say is find a better role-model.
(12-23-2012, 05:16 AM)Toxic Wrote:
(12-22-2012, 04:05 AM)tf2pro715 Wrote: I like BlackHand, The History is a bit weird But Meh Its got good Members, and followers Lets be nice to the BlackHand!!!

Weird is an understatement. Why anyone would use the Black Hand as a figurehead in modern day society is a mystery to me. They did great at striking the powder keg of war and costing the lives of millions.

All I can say is find a better role-model.

i was actually unaware of actual blackhand, i just put the two words and yeah. im not relating this one and the "real one".
You should already mention their "secret" sniper. Which eliminated a former Dictator controlling Evocity, causing Peace and Love in Evocity. ;-)
Would be more "truly" and understandable for the readers.

- I was the Sniper btw. ahhaha Tounge
----NO LONGER ACTIVE----
(12-27-2012, 10:27 AM)Raymond Wrote: ----NO LONGER ACTIVE----

Is that a request to move it to the closed section or...?

Just for clarity.