Poll: have you incounterd the BlackHand?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
i like them.
13.64%
3 13.64%
seen them around.
9.09%
2 9.09%
i dont like them.
77.27%
17 77.27%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[unofficial] [pas/agr] BlackHand
[Image: rvj1ia.jpg] [Image: 2yn1o9w.jpg]

NAME- BlackHand

ABOUT US-
an old organization about and even older omen, who alter politics and anything else to better society as it sees fit. not meany have heard of this organization ad it prefers to work its dealings in secret, however they have been known to flare up from time to time. the black hand isn't a literal hand but a personification of the often wicked deeds man does to alter reality into his vision. the group came together under one leader who united them under the name of the hand claiming all its followers are safe within its shadow, and in exchange they act as the hand and do the biding of the people. the organization was originally created during the renascence time, and as time went on the expression "dealings of the black hand" came to pass. but then they seemed to turn their backs on the world and went into secrecy. no one mentioned or thought about the black hand until the American revolution where it was thought to believe that the Americans received help from the organization and "dealings of the black hand" ran though the veins of history again, but as mysteriously as they popped up, they vanished back into the shadows....they have been fairly quite except for numerous small accounts of involvement in public affairs. they have also been rummerd to be involved in the events leading to the outcome of the civil rights movement in 1968 and the cold war in the 1980's as well as a few others. but after many years of being quite, why have they come to evocity? what could their purpose for being here be?

MEMBERS-
BlackHand leader- Futilelamb
Blackhand RHM- PREDITOROFWAR
BlackHand LHM- Bailey92597
BlackHand followers- (varies)

JOINING-
you don't need an application to join, just contact us if you see me on the server, if you ask preditor or bailey they wont respond or say no as it is ultimately my decision when we start up and end for the day, we will accept anyone who want to join except a few exceptions where the person is bad news.
on that note if you are caught doing ludicrous acts on the server under the name of the black hand their will be consequences for trying to give us a bad name. if you are harassed by a blackhand member or rdmed report it to me or the forum, we do not use excessive violence and we follow all server rules. if you catch a member not doing so please tell me and they will be let go. their will be a list below showing anybody who will never be allowed to bear the clan name blackhand, if you are harassed by a member and see there named in the blacklist know that they are not related to our organization in any way. if you wish to be a recognized member and listed on the thread then prove your loyalty to the hand and be a good follower.

BLACKLIST-
-
-
-
-

[Image: 20suclt.jpg] the face of our leader.
The following 1 user Likes Futilelamb's post:
  • Rouch122
(12-19-2012, 06:26 AM)Raymond Wrote: an old organization about and even older omen, who alter politics and anything else to better society as it sees fit.

If you plan on making this into an official clan, I'd add an application, and make the story bigger!
Greets,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Wtf...?
The following 4 users Like Verenikin's post:
  • Ne0ster, Small Bear, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Dubwub
(12-19-2012, 11:38 AM)Verenikin Wrote: Wtf...?
If you are serious about making a clan, put some effort into it.
Make a nice and acceptive page where you give the background of your clan, add some pictures as well.

If you need a look of what an official clan's page looks like, check out the ones in the clan section.

Might want to check your grammar and spelling as well, makes it look more professional.
Assassinating Archduke Franz Ferdinand and thereby starting WWI seemed high their agenda, so not much like for the Black Hand here.
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Fultz
Make this page properly or I will close the clan. You have one week.
(12-19-2012, 09:07 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Make this page properly or I will close the clan. You have one week.

yeah i was in a rush to get it up last night, one question, how do i upload pictures? or is there already instructions on the sight you can point me to? everything else is being taken care of.
www.tinypic.com

Code:
[IMG] (insert picture URL here) [/IMG]
Umbrella Corporation
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12004

FUMUKU International
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=Fumuku

The Shadow Associates Agency
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19769

ION Industries
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12736

All clans you could get ideas from.