My self-appointed no sleep challenge.
I'm actually not that bad yet, I've been awake for a day and a half, my eyes are a bit sore, but other than that no major problems yet.
Full report will be at 8am Wink
It gets really shitty the next 24 hours, I can tell you that lol
Looking forward to it. Cheese
Oh actually, now that I think about it, there was one point where I thought a spider had dropped down on a web in front of my face while I was taking a piss,I looked again and it disappeared. :S
Its better if you don't have to do anything for 11 or so days, tried it when I was schooling and fell asleep first class.

Also it get pretty hard to watch movies while sitting on comfy things, don't watch Dexter season 4, just play games and you should be good. Just a little tip.
Sleep Deprivation is a form of torture.

You pose a serious risk of having a heart attack, stroke, and several other heath problems. Have fun!
(12-18-2012, 08:59 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Sleep Deprivation is a form of torture.

You pose a serious risk of having a heart attack, stroke, and several other heath problems. Have fun!

Myabe so, but it's not against my will, I can back out at anytime. at which point I will mention that I have backed out due to a health concern. Smile
Longest I have ever stayed awake was 76 hours.
I have stayed up 2 days straight before and went to sleep all day on the 3rd day.
I really don't recommend doing this for the lolz although if you do then make sure you eat and drink properly! Smile

Why not look into alternative sleep patterns instead?
http://www.highexistence.com/alternate-sleep-cycles/
Just pointing this out for purposes of the discussion, but I don't recommend any of you take it without thorough research, and certainly not for purposes such as a stupid test. This stuff is often cycled by people taking nootropics to improve cognitive performance and wakefulness to study, and is dished out to Air Force pilots after a long time awake to stay sharp - This isn't babby stuff, again, solely here for discussion purposes, not recommending any of you buy it.

Spoiler :
http://www.pharmacygeoff-uk.md/Modafinil-200mg.html

As Faustie said.

Also keep away from energy drinks, they will make you crash.
If you really want to stay awake for a long time, have more meals, oats etc. This will give you prolonged energy.