My self-appointed no sleep challenge.
After hearing from my mate at college the other daysay that the world record for longest time gone without sleep is 11 days, I decided I would like to unoficially challenge that record and try and beat a total time of 264 hours of being awake, So, if any of you are interested (unlikely but still), I am going to post a journal of how I'm feeling and my experience of attempting to do this. No I am not going to just say "OH yes I did it and I felt great throughout it all" I'm actually going to try and do it.

Day 1 (17/12/2012 8am - 18/12/2012 8 am): I started it out with a cold (not a good idea) So i didn't feel that great to begin with. I woke up and had my breakfast, the usual, just lounged about really all day playing star wars the old republic until around 8pm after my daily routine. then decided to switch to garry's mod and see what's going on. I've decided to occupy myself in between the times of mid afternoon or late afternoon until around 8-9am playing video games so my attention is focused and I don't nod off, I didn't feel bad in the morning except from my throat from the cold. I've volunteered with the police last week and my first job with them starts tomorrow so I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes without two nights worth of sleep. Going to add the new entry tomorrow around 8am. Cheese
You can die if you go 10 days without sleep.
This is stupidity; There's a chance you can die from it.
It would be a rather good idea to not do it. There is a reason that the world record is only 11 days.
But there's a big chance I won't even make it past the 4-5 day mark.
R.I.P
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Isaaacer, Nadrickk
(12-18-2012, 12:20 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: But there's a big chance I won't even make it past the 4-5 day mark.

Good point, and good luck.
Good luck going insane pal.

My record is 3 and a half day and I started hearing things
The following 3 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Narc, DarkSider, Ne0ster
You won't die because at some point you'll fall alseep as you've had no training or experience whatsoever.
Well, You might die and go insane, But good luck.