Resignation - StillAlive
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'( first person I ever met on fl :'(
Sad......
Good luck in your future endevors man

If it was you, i'll never forget that talk we had in my first week or so here at the V2D docks
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Good bye StillAlive, you were a great admin and I wish you the best of luck in the future of whatever you're going to do. Smile
Exclamation 
Still, You were the first 'Cool' admin I met, I remember back in the days when I used to whore v33x, and the only admin that was on would be you, you'd come and save the day when mass prop-killers joined, you'd always respond to your admin calls instead of saying the common 'We admins aren't obliged to answer your calls' excuse. You were the best admin friend I had, you always did cool little RPs, such as our last one, which was robbing Asuma's bank and slowly eliminated some of the bank robbers to steal their share of the cut Cheese, When we always had those damn RP crashes, er' time we were about to do some really good RP. You were the admin that gave me my first RP point, when I interviewed you when you were president! We've had some good times.

I wish you luck in life, and in the future, and onto any other games/community's you may visit. I give my best wishes for a successful future.

Best Regards,

Bigtoe

[Image: mxonayi.png]
Played and been around with you since I first joined a year ago, sad to see you go

Good luck Still. <3
StillAlive,

From the help you have given and your activity on the servers,
I know you are a great person.
Always helpful, replied swiftly to my issues.
From the few times I RP'ed with you, I had tremendous fun!
I wish you luck in your future endeavors, you will be missed.
Ive seen you online a while, And you seem to be an amazing admin that responds to admin calls quickly. I like that.

Good luck, And im sure most of Fearless will miss you Cheese.
You have been an administrator here for just about my whole time here. It is sad to see you leave man.
Had runs in with you. I guess I'm glad I met you. Good bye and good luck on all those exams you take :p
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub